Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

MJeff posted:

Lol I know weird stuff happens when teams play each other twice in one year but Kawa I gotta tell you, our defense has not improved since the last time the Ravens played the Lions.

I enjoy having CJGJ back but man there's a gulf between quality of smack talk and quality of play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Yeah PFF gave Mahomes 91 overall last season which is elite and 85.1 this year in what most people would agree is a down year but still very good. I think he's had the most consistently high grades of any QB since coming into the league. I dunno why PFF drives people insane like they do

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

soggybagel posted:

At this point its just hilarious how media companies get acquired and then just gutted and then sold for spare parts.

I think a lot about how a bunch of people spent 25-50 million to buy Deadspin to flush it basically straight down the toilet

Masterful business decision

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

kidcoelacanth posted:

drat maybe ai sucks rear end and people should stop using it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Edward Mass posted:

The craziest story is that DeMeco Ryans wanted Will Anderson, Jr. more than C.J. Stroud, and it was GM Nick Caserio who pushed for drafting Stroud. Had we drafted Anderson at the 2 spot, there was zero shot we were getting a trade with Arizona to draft Stroud, so he drafted him first.

Lmao Nick Caserios eyes flashed before his eyes the first time he heard DeMeco say that