Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Still lolin at the Cowboys (gently caress ‘em) and the Eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I don’t like staying up late for the ending of night games, but 1PM EST starts on Sundays means I can wake up by 8 and get all sorts of life poo poo done before the glory of RedZone starts, and I can devote all my attention to that and :jpmf: GDT action with my posting friends.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

trevorreznik posted:

This is missing the famous Giants Patriots 07 games. And I don't remember some of those other games existing like pats eagles in 04

Edit: are any of those rematches real? Both eagles and.pats ones listed are false

trevorreznik posted:

It's making up fake games and erasing real ones. History is disappearing

Yeah, aside from it getting poo poo wrong, one that is almost close to what was originally asked was the Bills and Cowboys playing in week 2 of 1993, a rematch of the previous years Super Bowl and then they ended up playing each other that year again. The Cowboys won both Super Bowls, but the Bills won the regular season game, in part because Emmitt Smith was holding out.