Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If you don't want Lamar to shatter Joe Montana's Superbowl run records I don't know what to tell you. Saturday going to be fun as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

lobster shirt posted:

i would like for the texans to win, but i fear that they will lose.

I am the same but opposite. Truly mankind contains such incredible multitudes. Like diamond dust strewn across the beach.

Johnny

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Febreeze posted:

a couple games per year starting at 6am is worth the trade off of every primetime game being over by 9. I don't think I can go back to east coast time having lived in both, watching football from 10am to 9pm rules

It's infinitely better. Wake up, eat breakfast, walk the dog, time for Football.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Texans +9 is a crazy betting line. Vegas is going to get a lot of takers on that.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

elime anning posted:

Yeah but he wears #24 now which is supremely hosed up

Actually it owns. Dude even dropped some weight so at a glance you could believe he was a safety. I guarantee that all the hosed up numbers mess with older QBs heads. Brady despised the change to jersey rules for that very reason.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Personally, I think it would be best if the Texans lost on Saturday. They're still young. It would be an excellent learning experience. Likely come back twice as strong next year.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Black Lighter posted:

You realize that the games have been delayed because they don't want ppl getting hurt on their way to and from the game, right? They'd still be pushed back if there was a dome.

False. When was the last dome game that got moved?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hockey does not count nor matter

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

WalletBeef posted:

Sabres fan spotted.

Devils :ignorance:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
They have the very coin in a local museum. I used to live off Baltimore Ave in North Portland. Now I don't l, which is less fun.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
N:

https://twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1748088412987334670?t=TASLtBBxlgcbejwTaw_O5w&s=19

V:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It'd be neat if 3 of the 5 best players on the team were healthy. Welp, as Lamar goes so go we all.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I salute K's essential work out here spitting reverse jinxes left and right. Couldn't be me. The Ravens are going to win and look cool doing it.

And if they don't I won't be sad. Not even a little bit.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Mahomes is bad now. So is Kelce. They're going to lose in embarrassing fashion yet still advance to the AFC Championship game through some unknowable devilry.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's time for every fan base just having fun out there to gently caress off. Chiefs fans with a secure legacy, you're out. Houstonians excited for the future of their rookie of the Century QB, you done.

Now is the time for sadness and regret. Now is the divisional round. Where legends are made and families are broken. Hell yeah baby, let's watch some Football.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

a neat cape posted:

I hope the Texans win

Rude

greazeball posted:

Is there any place to download/watch the game after the fact? I'm in Euroland and can't be hosed with a 2:30am kickoff for the Niners tonight but I would like to watch them crush the loving Packers.

NFL + is 7 bucks and lets you watch the games in full about an hour after they're done. You can also watch a condensed version without game breaks the next day.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

I am very anxious about this game

Not me. I'm hanging out carefree, happy to watch some football.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Dramatika posted:

i hope we see the part where cj stroud says it's texans time and tex's all over the field

Why would you want him to lose the divisional game in embarrassing fashion? I thought you were a fan?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1748784658186223912?t=N5nEhlAcEEwGyCasxY7MKg&s=19

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1748782710951117058?t=pH7yAf8hxxOouhLD-CREzw&s=19

Obscure meaningless stats favor Baltimore bigly. No point in the Texans even showing up today.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I think Baltimore probably had the league's best defense this season. Just my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

kiimo posted:

yeah that doesn't make her a Koch brother

It doesn't make her not a Koch brother. Though the Taylor's Version gimmick is a great way to stick it to private equity scum.