Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

I would like lions bitch, but I would settle for Baltimore ravens which if you think about it I live pretty close to Baltimore so I'm basically an honorary fan.

i'm a ravens fan but i lived in the king of prussia area outside of philly when the eagles won the superbowl and it was cool as gently caress. it helps that i never had anything against the eagles - it'd probably suck to live in the town that homes the team you hate right as they win it all.

but i enjoyed that basically everyone was drunk as hell the entire week after the superbowl and no one showed up to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

I lived downtown when the Ravens won in 2013 and it was loving rad. When the clock hit triple zeros everyone was out in the street losing their minds.

i was out in elkridge at the time and i was kinda mad that i was the only one shouting off my apartment balcony. but that's what you get for living in a strip mall town

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

All of the Ravens slander on the first page of this thread is only making Kawalimus stronger

if the ravens dont make it all the way, i am all in on bills/lions

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

lmao i forgot about both of those beautiful memories

i completely forgot that the titans had the one seed one year. that whole loving year is a blur

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Despera posted:

how the gently caress did the titans get the one seed?

there's what look like some well deserved wins in there. hot take but i think they shouldn't have traded aj loving brown for peanuts

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

apple doesn't fall far from the tree

eh, he's still a billion times better than his dad

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

OceanCyclone posted:

oh poo poo, i was there too. except my drunk angry mean neighbor cussed out the neighbor kids for celebrating in the streets and got punched by a teenager.

lmfao

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

I was in loving Jessup

any of you ever hit up Daniel's bar? its a biker bar on the north end of elkridge and they had the only outdoor bar space in either howard county or maryland or something like that, with the stipulation that the outdoor bar had to be serviced year round or otherwise the outdoor section would get closed down (if i'm remembering that right). they were cool. dollar natty bohs on the weekdays

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

OceanCyclone posted:

My favorite part was the police showing me a sketch of the alleged perpetrator to see if I knew him since I was around when it happened. I remember thinking it looked more like Klay Thompson, who happens to look nothing like any of the dudes in the group, but the guy was drunk and probably thinks all Black/Brown people look alike. The police referred to this mystery assailant by name, but it was a name I'd never heard even though I've known all those kids since they were young, so I was able to honestly say I had no idea who this guy was and couldn't help them. Oh well!

Go Ravens!!!!!!

lol. my only elkridge story from that time was that the police knocked in the door of one of my neighbors who turns out was a drug dealer. that was at orchard club. also cindy's soft serve is cool, it was neat to see that place still open since i lived in elkridge growing up in the 90s and serendipitously ended up back there around early 2012 when i was transferring between colleges

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

I love bands aren’t too good to play the hits

i'm not the biggest jimmy eat world guy, but they seem difficult to hate on unless you got owned by the radio playing the middle and sweetness about 10000 times too many

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

I think at this point Allen asks for - and gets - more RTP calls

i love allen a lot, but there was a point in the wildcard game where he was slapping the ground and crying at the ref that was downright reminiscent of brady and it was extremely shameful

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i dont think that was RTP though, i think he was asking for a late hit on a slide. but iirc it felt like he slide directly into the player more than the player throwing himself at allen

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Does the early game start at 3 or 3:30

3 EST

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I'm an American bad rear end, watch me kick
You can roll with rock or you can radio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

nachos posted:

At least they have sense enough not to bring Matt Patricia back

how the gently caress is that motherfucker even in the building to begin with. whoever hired him needs to get loving fired