Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i would like for the texans to win, but i fear that they will lose. because i think the ravens will win the super bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like the 8 pm est kickoffs because my kids are asleep by then and i can watch the games more or less uninterrupted

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

all games can be streaming if you watch illegal streams :filez:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Personally, I think it would be best if the Texans lost on Saturday. They're still young. It would be an excellent learning experience. Likely come back twice as strong next year.

to me it would be better if they won

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

BlindSite posted:

I think the Bills, 9ers and Ravens win and win easily through their offensive firepower.

Buccs Lions is more of a toss up because it depends on which Buccs team shows up. If they play like they did against the Panthers they'll get destroyed, if they play like they did last week I can see them sneaking it by a field goal and a big day from White.

I also think the Ravens defense is the toughest CJ will have faced this season. I know the Browns were lofty on paper but what Baltimore does on the back end is probably the best in the NFL right now.

he already faced the ravens defense, in week 1. threw for more than 250 yards but also got sacked a million times and didnt score a touchdown. but the texans as a whole played like doodoo the first few weeks of the season.

baltimore is probably going to win but i dont think it will be easy.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Week 1 is about as relevant as what happened last year.

well it did happen last year :v:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope the texans win. but i think that they will not. but the only way to find out is to play the drat game.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wandler20 posted:

I'm just happy my teams has greatly exceeded expectations this year and everything is gravy from here on out. It's been a fun week having won a playoff game.

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

desired outcomes: texans, packers, bills, lions

expected outcomes: ravens, 49ers, chiefs, lions

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i am really not excited about this game but i always get a bad case of nerves before the texans play. hope they win!!!!!!!! i also hope my kids let me watch it lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thsi