Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Cavauro posted:

then the san francisco 49ers defeated #1 MVP aaron rodgers by scoring no offensive touchdowns

Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

I was really enjoying this until I saw Kyle Williams.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Mega64 posted:

Both teams have improved greatly since Week 1. But which teams has improved more since...?

Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Letting things play out before making your judgement just sounds so weird and unamerican

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Vox Nihili posted:

I thought this was interesting. How regular season performance has translated into postseason performance across the NFL since 2000.

gently caress the Cowboys :hmmyes:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Bills have the opposite problem of people continuing to believe in them when they definitely shouldn’t.

Bills fans jump from dangerous heights onto burning tables for fun, telling them they shouldn't believe in something greater than themselves seems cruel.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Always draft the humble himbo

Golden retriever QBs are the winning move

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
49ers are going to win all four games this weekend. I don't know how this works, only that it will happen.

(49ers, Bills, Bucs and Ravens)

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

greazeball posted:

looks like I can by the last month of gamepass without subscribing to the streaming platform so I think I'm gonna do that. It was fee on top of fee on top of surcharge on top of subscription when I looked into it at the start of the season.

this is what happens when Germans do NFL coverage. one of these things is not like the others

Quarterback Christian McCaffery :hmmyes:

That player number rule change really screwed things up for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Scarabrae posted:

I really loving hate the 49ers

And I love you for it.