Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A movie with a CGI character that is an amalgamation of every actor who ever lived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

The entire movie is split-screened. Diagonally.

Buttchocks

Looks like by bad movie idea already exists https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109904/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3_tt_5_nm_2_q_girth%2520

A movie where everyone looks directly at the camera even though the script isn't breaking the 4th wall.

Buttchocks

hard cut to black after every scene. No wait, gunshot cut to black after every scene, and the last shot is an alarm clock cut to black. So artistic!

Buttchocks

a zombie movie without zombie kittens and puppies

Buttchocks

Instead of a silent movie, a movie with all the sounds.

Buttchocks

A feature-length Imax movie inspired by Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous! attraction

Buttchocks

Reboot of Titicut Follies, but cyberpunk

Buttchocks

A courtroom drama, but for some reason the courtroom floor is covered in marbles. Everyone puts on padding and helmets before entering. Every time the judge pounds their gavel, more marbles pour out onto the floor.

Buttchocks

Catsablanca

Buttchocks

HBO grim-dark Teddy Ruxpin reboot

Buttchocks

a retro 70's Italian found footage movie about a live studio audience tasked with providing a laughtrack for a really bad TV show. the audience becomes more and more irate until they riot and take the studio hostage. a SWAT team is called in and kills/arrests everyone in a massive tempera-paint gorefest. The studio discovers the cameras were left on the whole time, and create a smash hit series from the footage, then in the last scene they plot to stage a second season. Also there are two gratuitous orgy scenes. And everyone has sideburns.

Wait, which thread is this?

Buttchocks

A movie that can't be seen with the naked eye. It's filmed in the non-visible spectrum, and you need to watch it through a smartphone camera using an app that translates it into the visible spectrum.

Buttchocks

A movie filmed entirely on bitumen daguerreotypes with audio recorded on magnetic wire.

Buttchocks

The Mailrog: Just a typical day at that IRS office in a cave in Missouri where they store their paper records......until they dug too greedily and too deep.

Buttchocks

Jim Henson's Dune Babies

Buttchocks

The Human Human, about a human made of human-shaped humans.

Buttchocks

A Santa Claus origin story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Escape From Noise posted:

Starring Tim Allen?

Starring the Santa that Tim Allen killed.