Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Never really liked the cutscenes with the 'moving' picture effect. Feels a bit... Well, cheapening of something that could have been simply better in stills?

Regardless, this LP has inspired me to give this another go. While listening to a podcast or two while I'm at it.

Also provides good opportunities for coming up with stupidly arrogant names for the ships.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jan 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I propose Ostentatious Mononym

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Gotd, I despise fighting the Eldar- sorry, Aeldari. That one move where they can flip 180° instantly is a right bastard.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Yeah, in my playthrough I'm well torn between improving my ability to make money and actually having enough dough to buy the ships needed to take on the enemy.

I wonder if there is no Aeldari campaign because they would be way too easy to win with?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Have to remember to adjust my tactics when I get to this point. I like being up close and personal, but I see that is a tres bad idea with these boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Unless there's something extremely noteworthy that would come about from the whackamole, I say go for the final prize.