Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
:coffee:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Siding with this faction of coffee threads

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV_xB4gsKWo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Stewie Griffin upon finishing his coffee: "what the deuce?!"

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Weka posted:

Stewie Griffin upon finishing his coffee: "what the deuce?!"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hes a baby,they are too young to be drinking coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

jealous?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

:wrong:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a little...

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

My wife had never seen the Austin Powers movies so we watched the first two together last week and she was appalled to learn there was a third. However she was not at all surprised to learn that Mike Myers career fizzled out after making a movie entirely based around racist stereotypes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

My wife had never seen the Austin Powers movies so we watched the first two together last week and she was appalled to learn there was a third. However she was not at all surprised to learn that Mike Myers career fizzled out after making a movie entirely based around racist stereotypes

austin powers kicks rear end. you and your wife are libs.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Smythe posted:

austin powers kicks rear end. you and your wife are libs.

yup

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

He was Shrek dude. Role of a drat lifetime.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
begun the beverage wars have

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Me after my morning coffee: "time for a deuce"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Poppers posted:

He was Shrek dude. Role of a drat lifetime.

ai't that the truth

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nix Panicus posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I like when he gets the cart stuck in the hallway

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

spacemang_spliff posted:

its good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

gold

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

That was the first movie, when it was still funny

Weka
May 5, 2019

I like his racist depiction of the Scottish

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Weka posted:

I like his racist depiction of the Scottish

That was entirely accurate

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
it's really refreshing seeing somebody take the dutch to task

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Stewie grifen drinks coffee and hates his mom

Weka
May 5, 2019

DaysBefore posted:

That was entirely accurate

He let them off easy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

steweh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020