Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Is Helldivers 2 going to include clans? I would love to join a goon one for ps5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Lysandus posted:

Is this a common bug when you find things like super cred or medals like this and you can't pick them up?

It is an animation bug I believe. Always look at both before you pick one up.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

This is so good! How do I remove a tag I don’t want to make room for this?

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Mode 7 posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: HELLDIVERS 2 THREAD GANG TAGS :siren: :siren: :siren:

If you want this gangtag:

Notes/Rules:

1) Quote this post within the next 24 hours or so, cutoff time will be 14/03/24 9am UTC (you can of course buy the gang tag for yourself at any point, this is just for the freebies)

2) If you already have the max amount of gang tags (3) please tell me which one to remove to make room in your quote post.

3) Desire for this gang tag was way higher than I expected. If your only post in this thread is asking for the gang tag I am probably not going to queue one for free, apologies. I queue these up but admins still have to sign off on em and we're apparently discouraged from handing them out like candy :v:

I would love to do my part in representing goon based managed democracy and will gladly turn in my Raccoon Goons tag to do so.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Reiley posted:

What's the armor perk that's so good that a Helldiver can't just run the perk that comes with the armor they like the look of?

Throw pokéball far.