Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Apologies if its been mentioned already, I skipped a lot of pages.

Is anyone else not getting the daily orders at the moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

So I haven't played for a few days, just tried to kill anything heavy related with the rail gun and its now just bouncing off armour?

Whats the best weapon to run now?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Mulva posted:

There isn't one. Find something you like, there is no easily superior meta option now. Things like the laser or the AC or the EAT all have things they are good at and things they aren't so good at. You can give the big laser a try, see if it works for you. It's not a straight replacement, but as long as you don't tap it out it never runs out of ammo.

Turin Turambar posted:

-Flamethrower bypass armor
-Railgun in unsafe mode and charging shots
-EAT
-RR
-Arc Thrower is somewhat slow but also can remove armor

Thanks, I used to run laser so might switch back to that.... or just start actually using unsafe railgun shots :xd:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Banjo Bones posted:

Is the mech a buyable stratagem or just temporarily unlocked weekend thing?

20k to unlock and you need to be level 25

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Well it finally happened.

Running a suicide mission with randoms. Everything going well, clearing the map really easy and no deaths. I come across the super samples, and as I'm right near the extract point I type in chat "just going to drop the samples at extract." Start walking over and..... you have been kicked.

I just laughed and joined another random group who were almost finished and had their samples, so no big loss.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

rear end-Haggis posted:

I should do melee stuff more. Bring back the Saber from the HD1 Proving Grounds and let me hit things with a dang sword again :unsmigghh:

Let me swap the pistol for an energy sword!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I'm loving the Quasar currently. Was loving EATs before it too.

The build up to fire doesnt worry me as it allows me that time to aim more accurately.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Few pages back talking about bring kicked from games etc.

Would be nice if when you were kicked, it acted like when the game drops you from a group but keeps you in the map and it's like the other players all left, dropping their items.

I've had a few games where it's happened, one time was in an 8's as we were getting ready to head to extract. Worked out great for me, I just ran and got the samples and for some reason the extract was really quiet, only had to kill 1 wave of bug patrol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I accidentally joined a lvl 1 mission instead of starting my own, we were a full squad, and 2 of the players who were in the lvl 30 range kept dying to bugs. It was interesting to say the least. We used 10 reinforcements.

I'm assuming it was someone new playing on their account, or at least I am hoping that was the case.