Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hax Heart time, post your backet! Bottom left quadrant is the hardest to predict for me because it's the only one with three actual teams, plus there's some intrigue as to how far Juria will get one her quest to win the belts with Moka before she graduates in April

quote:

TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 4TH “FUTARI WA PRINCESS” MAX HEART TOURNAMENT”, 20/01/2024
Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel Club eX
11.30am JST Start Time

1. Yuki Aino, Rika Tatsumi & Miu Watanabe Vs Suzume, Arisu Endo & Shino Suzuki
2. “Futari wa Princess” Max Heart Tournament – Round 1A: Kaya Toribami & Haru Kazashiro Vs Yuki Arai & Wakana Uehara
3. “Futari wa Princess” Max Heart Tournament – Round 1B: Shoko Nakajima & Hyper Misao Vs Yuki Kamifuku & Mahiro Kiryu
4. “Futari wa Princess” Max Heart Tournament – Round 1C: Nao Kakuta & HIMAWARI Vs Raku & Pom Harajuku
5. “Futari wa Princess” Max Heart Tournament – Round 1D: Miyu Yamashita & Toga Vs Moka Miyamoto & Juria Nagano

The Max Heart Tournament begins this weekend!

Mizuki will not be at the show because of a scheduling conflict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

My predictions. Top left seems pretty obvious Idol2 are going through, bottom left was hard but I figure they would have MIu doing this for long in the lead up to the Miyu match. I figured they'd give Nao a win over jobbers before she and HIMAWARI lose to the established team, and ficgured they'd have Juria/Moka win the first match to plant the seeds they'll win the entire thing before Juria leaves before they get dragged back to reality by Daisy Monkey in the semi finals. Picking Kyoraku Kyomei to win the whole thing, but even if Daisy Monkey won the finals I doubt either team will get the belts from Yukiniki this quickly