Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My old mates mother used to make him drink a warm glass of water all the time. Anyone else get this? She is Cantonese from China so I guess it was a cultural thing. Supposed to be better for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

water? like from a toilet?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I poop in a hole in the ground like god intended

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i drink tap water so sometimes in the summer it can be quite warm. during the winter months, currently, it is nice and cool

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
I remember it being a thing that water should be allowed to interact with air and this was accomplished by leaving a bottle of tap water on the table somewhere so then it was luke warm at least.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I mean, I like tea, but that's hot water rather than warm

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i prefer room temperature. cold water is difficult to drink. i just want to be hydrated.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i prefer room temperature. cold water is difficult to drink. i just want to be hydrated.

lol cspam is bad rear end

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
having a coffee

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
yes I drink plain hot water

I didn't know it was a thing in China but apparently it jives with some ideas from traditional Chinese medicine, plus the communists recommended people drink water that had been boiled to reduce the spread of disease

in conclusion, enjoy a hot cup of communist coffee with me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ex was Cantonese and also said she preferred warm water to cold or hot.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
warm water is win but im primarily a fan of weak tea you might get at a restaurant

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
my arab girlfriend drinks room temp water (fills a pitcher and leaves it out) and says that its low class to drink cold water. "masks the flavor, if it has to be cold, its low quality."

i drink ice water, personally

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Homocow posted:

yes I drink plain hot water

I didn't know it was a thing in China but apparently it jives with some ideas from traditional Chinese medicine, plus the communists recommended people drink water that had been boiled to reduce the spread of disease

in conclusion, enjoy a hot cup of communist coffee with me

old chinese guys love to drink hot water

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aw frig aw dang it posted:

thats right

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
every liquid thats warm is piss

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

If cold water is hard to drink you should probably go to a dentist

Weka
May 5, 2019

Ohtori Akio posted:

having a coffee

Welcome back troll

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Honky Mao posted:

If cold water is hard to drink you should probably go to a dentist

drink a 16oz glass of ice cold water in one go. its uncomfortable. your throat will get cold.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Don't chug your water. You take nice respectful sips and or drinks

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
In the summer I put the Brita pitcher in the fridge so it's cold and refreshing but the rest of the year I leave it out on the counter.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

Don't chug your water. You take nice respectful sips and or drinks

this is cope for drinking water that is too cold

oh i got to take little sips to pre-warm this water instead of pouring a glass of water that doesnt need it because its already at a drinkable temperature

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Personally my favourite water is directly from a stream in the foothills of a mountain range. Cool but not cold. Delicious.