Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
I remember seeing a trailer for this game around a year or so ago. I just couldn't remember the name of it, just that it was 'What if in Pokemon, you had a gun?'

It sounds like it's doing well, but I'm hesitant to pick it up. The last game I played like Palworld was Conan Exiles, which I picked up again earlier this year, only to drop it again. It was moreso due to things in real-life, but I know I was getting a bit burned out with the crafting cycle. I feel like I should try and finish it first.

On top of that I'm also a little worried that Nintendo/Game Freak might hit the game with a C&D, so if there are rough edges to the game, something like that might prohibit updates. Then again, if Nintendo was going to do that, then it seems like they'd have done it already, so maybe there's no reason to worry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU