Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Vivek Ramasquamy
SIGN IN TO EDIT

Vivek Ramasquamy
Main
Debate
Villain Era
Jan 6th
Lil' Cuck
Main
Status
Active
Aliases
Biographical Information
Date of Birth
August 9th, 1985
Nationality
American
Indian (when aunties ask)

Species
Human
Phone Number
(420) 098-8444
Citizen ID
Criminal Record
Residence
The Apartments
Physical Attributes
Height
5'0" | 152.4 cm
?? - 4"

Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Relationship Information
Marital Status
Married
Sexuality
Bisexual (reportedly)
Partner(s)
Anita
Wife
Lilith Fulker

Fiancé
Bobby Charles

Fiancé
Children
Unnamed Daughter
Unnamed Son
Unnamed Son

Employment Information
Occupation
Mayoral candidate
Goober Driver
Snr Buns chef, cashier, and greeter
Influencer
Owner of VNN
Role-player Information
Played By
Squeex

Vivek Ramasquamy is a character role-played by Squeex.

Contents

1 Description
2 Political Platform
2.1 Economy
2.2 Government
2.3 Jobs and Housing
2.4 Law and Order
2.5 Social Issues
2.6 Foreign Policy
3 Political Campaign
3.1 First Mayoral Debate
3.2 First Mayoral Town Hall
3.3 Second Mayoral Debate
3.4 Endorsements
4 Legal Troubles
4.1 Attempt to assassinate Pilbis Toretti
4.2 Attempt to assassinate Bobby Charles
4.3 Defamation case against Pilbis Toretti
5 Controversies
6 Personal Life
7 Relationships
7.1 Allies
7.2 Enemies
7.3 Former Allies
8 Quotes
9 Trivia
10 Gallery
10.1 Campaign Trail Photos
10.2 Campaign Posters
10.3 Campaign Platform
10.4 V-Logs
10.5 Fan Art
10.6 Fan Songs
10.7 Fan Edits
11 Episode List
11.1 Season 1
11.2 Season 2
12 References
Description
Vivek Ramasquamy, also known as Raw Pastrami, is an American entrepreneur and politician currently running an outsider campaign for Mayor of Los Santos. Ramasquamy claims Los Santos has been corrupted by out of touch career politicians like Party Hardy, and the city would be better served by a hardworking man of the people who can show up—in person—roll up his sleeves, and get down and dirty;[1] a man who can drive a stick shift[2] and pump his own gas.[3]

A frequent V-Logger and Twatter poster, Vivek is a strong believer in reaching constituents directly through the power of social media.

Political Platform
Ramasquamy has made a number of issues his top priority to tackle on day one in office, some of which appearing to contradict one another, for example vowing to legalize, as well as outlaw, robbing in Los Santos.

Economy
Pass a comprehensive stimulus package and give every citizen of Los Santos a $1,000 stimulus check, [4] one snow baggy, [5], zaza, [6] a kidney, [7] a guitar, [8] a discount to buy a gun, [9] a hellcat, [10] and a free nosejob. [11]
Whatever Maximilian Thoroughbred offers plus one [12]
Outlaw artificial intelligence in Los Santos for the bad guys [13]
Decree free one-day shipping [14]
Free money. gently caress the government. Cheaper guns. Anarchy. gently caress the cops [15]
Make Hawaiian shirts non-taxable [16]
Outlaw waffles and move to a pancake-based economy [17]
Make hospital visits free [18]
Forgive all debts [19][20]
Support minorities, specifically the 1 percent, by removing taxes completely [21][22]
Outlaw reusable water bottles, throw more plastics into the ocean, and get rid of paper straws [23]
Replace employment with contracted work so tech companies can avoid paying for healthcare and basic minimum wage [24]
Get rid of minimum wage and replace it with a maximum wage [25]
Address inflation by taking away workers’ money [26]
Give citizens an HP printer so they can print out as much money as they need [27]
Represent hospital workers [28]
Reduce prices of Snr. Buns supplies by 10-15% [29]
Legalize insider trading, as well as manipulation of the stock market [30]
Ensure all citizens of the south side of Los Santos have adequate funds to eat at Snr. Buns [31]
Exempt all small businesses from paying taxes [32]
Government
Put an end to locked-door government meetings [33]
Give businesses the right to vote [34]
Put Maximilian Thoroughbred in prison [35]
Outlaw corrupt politicians [36]
Ramasquamy will have a lot of sex, all types of sex [37]
Ramasquamy will remove himself from office [38]
Jobs and Housing
Ensure elderly Los Santos citizens are able to find employment opportunities [39]
Ensure every citizen of Los Santos is gainfully employed [40][41]
Improve working conditions for truck drivers [42]
Provide free housing [43]
Bring back law and order to the streets of Los Santos [44]
Tackle injury on the streets [45]
Get to work cleaning up the mess that is the South Side [46] by building soccer fields, handing out pamphlets, and giving them our thoughts and prayers [47]
Give away Mott's Apple Sauce to every citizen to ensure no citizen or business in Los Santos will ever be hungry; [48] also Mott's Gummy Bears [49]
Take care of Grime workers, [50] and put an end to stolen packages [51]
Give mechanics a maximum wage [52][53]
Outlaw unions [54]
Make manual dishwashing illegal [55]
Increase funding for EMS workers and fix the elevators [56][57]
Law and Order
Stop bad people, and promote goodness [58]
Outlaw Tories [59]
Censor bad people, and promote good people [60]
Impose stricter requirements on acquiring a driver’s license to reduce the number of bad drivers on the roads [61]
Ban lying [62]
Tackle injury on the streets [63]
Outlaw criminals in Los Santos so our fine boys in blue don't have to deal with them [64][65]
Outlaw freedom and truth and allow Irwin Dundee to sleep with his wife [66]
Outlaw vehicles in Los Santos [67]
Outlaw gangs in Los Santos, except for the Republican National Convention [68][69]
Outlaw crackheads [70]
Outlaw robbing [71]
Fix up the roads [72]
Outlaw illegal parking [73]
Increase the speed limit [74]
Outlaw terrorism in Los Santos [75]
Ban the thugs and fake gangsters from the grocery [76]
Look into the sewer people [77]
Social Issues
Legalize prostitution after marriage [78]
Decree burgers should have extra bacon, and they should be free [79]
Promote safe sex by giving everyone access to World of Warcraft and Discord as a form of birth control [80]
Provide every citizen with a phone [81]
Support urination if consensual between soil and citizens [82]
Outlaw vegan food, and build more factories to produce beef with extra bacon [83]
Partner with HelpingBetter to give every citizen access to therapy through their phone [84]
Create a subscription service for whiskey that delivers, every single day, one bottle, straight to your door or cardboard box [85]
Provide humanitarian aid to all downtrodden citizens of Los Santos and make sure they're not left out on the streets [86]
Ban Glendale drivers [87]
Legalize medical cocaine, [88] and tianeptine, or “zaza” [89]
Lower prices at the mechanics [90]
Put Uchiha Jones next to people he can flex his rolexes to so they can feel jealous about his wealth and status [91]
Make ideas free [92]
Replace ambulances with Tesla Cybertrucks [93]
Silence the woke liberal left [94]
Outlaw ghosts [95]
Pass a "robot rights" package [96]
Legalize scamming, robbing and "crack rock" [97]
Legalize the killing of Grime workers [98]
Allow an exemption to jury duty if you vote; specifically promised for citizens named Irish [99]
Pass the Eve Legislation, which creates multiple bacon establishments in Eve's name [100]
Legalize women being topless in public [101]
Act as a father figure for all citizens of Los Santos [102]
Make it legally legal to immigrate to Los Santos after 9 to 10 years of an intense vetting process [103]
Pass 'Thoughts and Prayers' to provide sick care for veterans [104]
Pass legislation to make blue haired liberals lives more difficult [105]
Vivek will convert to Mormonism, [106] and make Mormonism the number 1 religion [107]
Make sure everyone puts phones near their testicles [108]
Give Andi Jones an island [109]
Foreign Policy
Avoid nuclear war [110]
Declare a war against asteroids, build a laser large enough to destroy any imminent threats to Los Santos, the Space Wall, [111] and a giant dome over the island [112][113]
Implement foreign taxation on China [114]
Bring our troops home from Fajitas and provide them with rehabilitation treatment in the form of access to the forums on Truth.info.co.ru.nz [115]
Political Campaign
Ramasquamy's campaign slogan is "Lets GYATT To Work". [116] His campaign is managed by Lilith Fulker.

First Mayoral Debate
The first debate was originally between Ramasquamy and Party Hardy. However, upon seeing someone else have the spotlight, Max Thoroughbred announced his candidacy and rushed on stage.

Memorable Quotes:

“ I believe a rat born in a cage thinks freedom is a crime. I believe all rats should be free, and respected, no matter what they look like, no matter how weird their ears are, no matter how beady their eyes are, no matter their two front teeth [ ... ] I believe rats should be treated with respect."[117]

—Ramasquamy addresses a rat in the audience

First Mayoral Town Hall
Vivek V-Log Ep 247
Vivek records a V-Log with Max during their impromptu debate

After bumping into Max Thoroughbred at Simone Memorial Hospital, an impromptu town hall was held where they both fielded questions from the crowd.

Memorable Quotes:

“ I believe in freedom of speech. I'm sorry you're [...] threatening legislation and laws against me, because at the end of the day I thought we stood for freedom. You can protect whatever intellectual property you have, but I also have a right to speak my mind, whether that is something you don't agree with. Because guess what Max, facts don't care about your feelings.

—Ramasquamy responds to Max's threats for using Yung Dab album art in a campaign twat

“ Instead of looking at numbers or data, I stick with my gut. And at the end of the day, my gut is what tells me Max is a fraud. [...] At the end of the day, all these scientists up in their lab coats talking about the vaccine or whatever, they use things like numbers; data. Woke snowflakes. But what I use, is I use how I feel.

—Ramasquamy addresses a Max supporter

Second Mayoral Debate
Vivek debate twat
Live twat from the debate stage

The second on stage debate, and first formal debate for most of the candidates, was held at the Vinewood Bowl. The candidates on stage were Vivek Ramasquamy, Maximilian Thoroughbred, Pilbis Toretti, Cletus Cornwood, Donnie McMuffin, and Stelio Lambros.

Memorable Quotes:

“ I didn't realize Melatonin Max was contagious because let me tell ya what a snooze fest it has been so far. [118]

—Ramasquamy rates the competition

“ If you have seen me in the last few days, I've been campaigning absolutely hard to make sure I represent working folks like yourself. Even Drunk Santa, who none of these absolute frauds even talk to. [...] For far too long these politicians have been representing just a few and not all of us. [119]

—Ramasquamy rates himself

“ We got MaxGPT here with his five point plan. [...] I have a one point plan, so easy to follow, and that point is called Freedom. [120]

—Ramasquamy cuts through Max's empty rhetoric

“ I will make sure the materials Snr Buns are low, which by the way, none of these candidates said the name correctly. They're here, having their caviar in their Emirates lounges. They don't even go to these establishments they talk so highly about. [121]

—Ramasquamy on the out-of-touch competition

“ There's been a war on our country in Sanguine, and there's a war on our country right now. It's a war against the Woke Mob. [122]

—Ramasquamy calls out the real enemy

“ Let me be the first candidate to recognize there's not a single woman on stage running for office, which I think is a travesty. Which is why I pledge my second in command will be Lilith, who is a woman, and a powerful and well-spoken citizen of Los Santos. [123]

—Ramasquamy announces Lilith as his running mate

“ Look at all these political phonies endorsing each other [...] They're all groveling at each other's feet, hoping they can secure some sort of position. Well let me tell you, I'm not going to do that. [...] I represent the people, and if I don't win, I do not promise a peaceful transfer of power. Which is why if I don't win, I hope you take the mantle. [124]

—Ramasquamy on who else on stage he would vote for

Endorsements
Former Mayor Mickey Sinclaire endorsed Ramasquamy's campaign during a Vivek V-Log [125]
Legal Troubles
Attempt to assassinate Pilbis Toretti
Vivek mugshot
Ramasquamy's mugshot

A few days after his campaign began, Ramasquamy was arrested for allegedly calling a hit on Pilbis Toretti, and also indicted on charges for brandishing a weapon. He was swiftly jailed and put on trial.

Memorable Quotes:

“ Mr. Pilbis, let me ask you a question. How does it feel to be a total fraud and a liar? [126]

—Vivek Ramasquamy questions Pilbis Toretti on the stand

“ Stop hitting the griddy in my courtroom or I'll find you in contempt [127]

—Judge Adams to Ramasquamy

Vivek was found guilty of brandishing a non-firearm, and acquitted of the assassination attempt’s assault charges. He was fined $190 and sentenced to time served. [128] After a few trips in and out of the hospital, he quickly resumed campaigning.

Attempt to assassinate Bobby Charles
Vivek mugshot 2
Ramasquamy's second mugshot

After being stabbed outside Snr Buns, Vivek began to suspect his bodyguard Bobby Charles did not have his best interest at heart. Later this was "confirmed" by a phone call to Lilith instructing her not to trust Bobby. The pair decide to take Bobby out to the pier and finish him off.

Later that evening the police called up Vivek stating that Bobby Charles was stabbed but alive, and they wanted to talk to him and Lilith about what they knew. The next day Lilith informs Vivek that the event was secretly recorded by Mr. K, and the police now have the footage which clearly shows Lilith stabbing Bobby, and shows Vivek was a witness.

Vivek and Lilith met with their lawyer, Siobhan Fitzpatrick, who at the time was in a romantic relationship with Vivek's opponent, Max Thoroughbred. Bobby had told Lilith that if he is returned his missing phone that Bobby will comply in providing false testimony in court. Lilith considers the terms but decides to hand over the phone to Siobhan for safe keeping in the meantime.

The next day, Vivek and Lilith meet with Bobby, Carmine, and Mr. K and come up with a story about how Lilith and Bobby were romantically involved and engaging in erotic knife-play. Vivek being a cuckold was there to watch.

Lilith went to retrieve Bobby's phone from Siobhan in exchange for his cooperation but received the phone with a missing SIM card. Vivek and Lilith realize their lawyer can no longer be trusted and head to the office of Judge Gatsby to ask for a delay on their trial. They are denied, and Siobhan texts that she's dropping them as a client with no explanation.

The trial is held the next day with Lance Malton representing them. The knife-play story does not hold up in court against the video and testimony from the police, and both parties are sentenced to 10 months in prison: Lilith for attempted murder, and Vivek for accessory to attempted murder. [129]

Defamation case against Pilbis Toretti
Vivek gets chopped
Vivek gets chopped by DHead

Despite Ramasquamy being found not guilty of attempting to assassinate Pilbis, Pilbis continued to tell people that he did, in person, on Twatter, and on the debate stage.

Alleging this has caused him emotional distress, and using his therapist Tanner as a witness, Siobhan set out to build a case against Pilbis. Later Siobhan dropped Ramasquamy as a client due to having sexual relations with Max, and Ramee was assigned the case.

The courts found Pilbis not guilty of defaming Ramasquamy, but guilty of contempt for misbehaving during the trial and because his lawyer beat up Vivek sending him to the hospital during the trial.

Controversies
Ramasquamy accidentally uploaded a photo of his testicles to Twatter.

“ I did upload a picture of my balls. It was supposed to be my penis but it did not show up on the wide angle lens. So people thought it was just my balls. [130]

—Ramasquamy addresses the allegations

Personal Life
Ramasquamy was the captain of the YMCA basketball team in 2005 which placed 3rd in the Recreational League. [131] He has a doctor wife named Anita (sometimes referred to as Priya)[132], and a daughter whose name he can't remember, but who he does know turned 11 recently. [133] Kapil, "Daddy", gives Vivek money whenever Vivek wants. Vivek is relying on "Daddy" to fund all his financial promises to the people of Los Santos. [134] Vivek relied on his mother’s breast milk until he was 29. [135]

Vivek saved himself until marrying his wife Anita. He often remarks on how satisfying it was to wait until marriage to see his wife have sex with her boyfriend, Kyle. [136]

Vivek’s best high was reached when he saw Rush Limbaugh at the Republican National Convention. [137]

Ramasquamy does not suffer from hair loss. He asks for that hairstyle at SportsClips® where he watches sports and gets his hairline cut in a W shape. [138][139]

Vivek's real accent is actually his Indian accent. The only reason he does his American one is because it goes more "virus on TikTak" and helps him better relate to the American people. [140]

A talented dancer, Ramasquamy can frequently be seen hitting the griddy even when inappropriate. [141]

Ramasquamy has also mastered the arts of stealth and disguise, using his talent to spy on rivals,[142] or create subterfuge. [143]

Relationships
Ramasquamy has developed deep bonds with several constituents in his time on the campaign trail.

Allies
Lilith Fulker, Campaign manager
Mickey Sinclaire, Business partner
Wayne Freeman, Campaign bodyguard/enforcer
Carla Graziano, Campaign adviser and future Mrs. Ramasquamy
Tanner Phillips, Therapist
Bobby and Carmine, aka Dumb and Dumber, Campaign advisers
Cameron Francisco, Intern
Fan Fan, Mascot of the GOP
Enemies
Sleepy Max, aka Melatonin Max, aka Max GPT, aka Murderin’ Max, aka Mobster Max, aka Mistrial Max, aka The Maxxine, aka MAXTIFA. Criminal and opponent in mayoral election
Philsbury Doughboy aka Pelvis. Has rose gold hair just like Vivek's iPhone; opponent in mayoral election
Cletus Cornfraud, Opponent in mayoral election
Party Hardy, Clown show of a career politician and opponent in mayoral election
Donie O'Sullivan, Woke journalist and peddler of fake news
Donnie McMuffin, Has a snack for his last name; opponent in mayoral election
Stelio Lambros, Opponent in mayoral election
Former Allies
Siobhan Fitzpatrick, aka Shivvy. Former campaign lawyer/adviser. Slept with Melatonin Max, believed to have tampered with evidence to be used in an upcoming court case, and eventually withdrew due to a conflict in interest.
Quotes
"That's a great question, thank you for asking."
"That's R, A, M, A, S, Q, U, A, M, Y."
"Ha ha ha ha."
"You take care now."
"DAY ONE!"
“A vote for Ramasquamy is a vote for ramasquamWE.”
"I am a cuckold and I am proud."
"God, Gods, and science bless ya."
"You know what stops a bad guy with a knife? A good guy with an idea. And a knife."
"Gulp, that just happened."
"GAY ONE!"
"Heh?"
"I think that went really well!"
Trivia
Squeex's character is often mistaken for a bad Donald Trump impression; however, it should be noted that Vivek Ramasquamy is actually based on Vivek Ramaswamy, a real person.
The only ways Vivek can get hard is if he is being read the constitution, being told his Miranda Rights, or is watching his wife get railed by her boyfriend while he sits on the sidelines (preferably in his Ottoman chair that reclines 45° and has 4 cup holders with a Sony A50 wide-angle lens camera).
Vivek becomes incredibly turned on when exposed to the justice system, willingly complying with police and the court upon being arrested and placed on trial.
Vivek runs his wife's FansOnly, and pretends to be her when responding to horny mens' messages.
Vivek doesn't care much for other people's personal space, frequently seen pointing at others only from a few inches away and touching them even when they have asked him to stop.
Vivek enjoys walking around like an Indian uncle with his hands behind his back.
Vivek's favorite colors are red, white, and blue.
Vivek doesn't know of any other places other than Los Santos and the United States, often becoming horrified and weak-kneed at the thought of anything foreign. (Although, he has shown recognition for Russia, Britain, and, in secret, China.)
The one superpower that he would want most is the power to control minds.
Vivek listens exclusively to white men's podcasts.
If Vivek's enemy was being robbed, he would still protect them as he is "a mayor for all, not just some".
Vivek's preferred vehicle of travel is the pen, as the pen can "take us as far as we want".
Vivek's favorite planet is the planet of the United States.
Vivek is a huge Star Wars nerd. This is evident during an interview conducted by Roland Nelson in which he becomes frustrated with Roland, claiming that the other man wasn't as knowledgeable in the franchise as he was and calls him a "fraud".
Vivek prefers to record people having sex using the Sepia filter, as "it makes the balls look better."
Vivek's favorite movie is the Angry Birds movie, Bill Hader being one of the highlights.
Vivek is Immortal 2 in Valorant.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

he tried gotta give him credit for that

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You miss 100% of the shots you make

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

not the elder scrolls reference i expected but it's very accurate

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
he's a Wife Guy and for that i must salute him

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hmmm move the r. Then, rotate the y and move it to the front...

Vivek hamaswarm!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You miss 100% of the shots you make

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7284778895696497963

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Now don't get me wrong, I'm glad he did 9/11 and killed all those people but I just can't vote for someone with such a weird name. Ramaswampy sounds like the name of a Pokemon.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

he 100% gives off this vibe

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

i say swears online posted:

Vivek Ramasquamy
SIGN IN TO EDIT

Vivek Ramasquamy
Main
Debate
Villain Era
Jan 6th
Lil' Cuck
Main
Status
Active
Aliases
Biographical Information
Date of Birth
August 9th, 1985
Nationality
American
Indian (when aunties ask)

Species
Human
Phone Number
(420) 098-8444
Citizen ID
Criminal Record
Residence
The Apartments
Physical Attributes
Height
5'0" | 152.4 cm
?? - 4"

Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Relationship Information
Marital Status
Married
Sexuality
Bisexual (reportedly)
Partner(s)
Anita
Wife
Lilith Fulker

Fiancé
Bobby Charles

Fiancé
Children
Unnamed Daughter
Unnamed Son
Unnamed Son

Employment Information
Occupation
Mayoral candidate
Goober Driver
Snr Buns chef, cashier, and greeter
Influencer
Owner of VNN
Role-player Information
Played By
Squeex

Vivek Ramasquamy is a character role-played by Squeex.

Contents

1 Description
2 Political Platform
2.1 Economy
2.2 Government
2.3 Jobs and Housing
2.4 Law and Order
2.5 Social Issues
2.6 Foreign Policy
3 Political Campaign
3.1 First Mayoral Debate
3.2 First Mayoral Town Hall
3.3 Second Mayoral Debate
3.4 Endorsements
4 Legal Troubles
4.1 Attempt to assassinate Pilbis Toretti
4.2 Attempt to assassinate Bobby Charles
4.3 Defamation case against Pilbis Toretti
5 Controversies
6 Personal Life
7 Relationships
7.1 Allies
7.2 Enemies
7.3 Former Allies
8 Quotes
9 Trivia
10 Gallery
10.1 Campaign Trail Photos
10.2 Campaign Posters
10.3 Campaign Platform
10.4 V-Logs
10.5 Fan Art
10.6 Fan Songs
10.7 Fan Edits
11 Episode List
11.1 Season 1
11.2 Season 2
12 References
Description
Vivek Ramasquamy, also known as Raw Pastrami, is an American entrepreneur and politician currently running an outsider campaign for Mayor of Los Santos. Ramasquamy claims Los Santos has been corrupted by out of touch career politicians like Party Hardy, and the city would be better served by a hardworking man of the people who can show up—in person—roll up his sleeves, and get down and dirty;[1] a man who can drive a stick shift[2] and pump his own gas.[3]

A frequent V-Logger and Twatter poster, Vivek is a strong believer in reaching constituents directly through the power of social media.

Political Platform
Ramasquamy has made a number of issues his top priority to tackle on day one in office, some of which appearing to contradict one another, for example vowing to legalize, as well as outlaw, robbing in Los Santos.

Economy
Pass a comprehensive stimulus package and give every citizen of Los Santos a $1,000 stimulus check, [4] one snow baggy, [5], zaza, [6] a kidney, [7] a guitar, [8] a discount to buy a gun, [9] a hellcat, [10] and a free nosejob. [11]
Whatever Maximilian Thoroughbred offers plus one [12]
Outlaw artificial intelligence in Los Santos for the bad guys [13]
Decree free one-day shipping [14]
Free money. gently caress the government. Cheaper guns. Anarchy. gently caress the cops [15]
Make Hawaiian shirts non-taxable [16]
Outlaw waffles and move to a pancake-based economy [17]
Make hospital visits free [18]
Forgive all debts [19][20]
Support minorities, specifically the 1 percent, by removing taxes completely [21][22]
Outlaw reusable water bottles, throw more plastics into the ocean, and get rid of paper straws [23]
Replace employment with contracted work so tech companies can avoid paying for healthcare and basic minimum wage [24]
Get rid of minimum wage and replace it with a maximum wage [25]
Address inflation by taking away workers’ money [26]
Give citizens an HP printer so they can print out as much money as they need [27]
Represent hospital workers [28]
Reduce prices of Snr. Buns supplies by 10-15% [29]
Legalize insider trading, as well as manipulation of the stock market [30]
Ensure all citizens of the south side of Los Santos have adequate funds to eat at Snr. Buns [31]
Exempt all small businesses from paying taxes [32]
Government
Put an end to locked-door government meetings [33]
Give businesses the right to vote [34]
Put Maximilian Thoroughbred in prison [35]
Outlaw corrupt politicians [36]
Ramasquamy will have a lot of sex, all types of sex [37]
Ramasquamy will remove himself from office [38]
Jobs and Housing
Ensure elderly Los Santos citizens are able to find employment opportunities [39]
Ensure every citizen of Los Santos is gainfully employed [40][41]
Improve working conditions for truck drivers [42]
Provide free housing [43]
Bring back law and order to the streets of Los Santos [44]
Tackle injury on the streets [45]
Get to work cleaning up the mess that is the South Side [46] by building soccer fields, handing out pamphlets, and giving them our thoughts and prayers [47]
Give away Mott's Apple Sauce to every citizen to ensure no citizen or business in Los Santos will ever be hungry; [48] also Mott's Gummy Bears [49]
Take care of Grime workers, [50] and put an end to stolen packages [51]
Give mechanics a maximum wage [52][53]
Outlaw unions [54]
Make manual dishwashing illegal [55]
Increase funding for EMS workers and fix the elevators [56][57]
Law and Order
Stop bad people, and promote goodness [58]
Outlaw Tories [59]
Censor bad people, and promote good people [60]
Impose stricter requirements on acquiring a driver’s license to reduce the number of bad drivers on the roads [61]
Ban lying [62]
Tackle injury on the streets [63]
Outlaw criminals in Los Santos so our fine boys in blue don't have to deal with them [64][65]
Outlaw freedom and truth and allow Irwin Dundee to sleep with his wife [66]
Outlaw vehicles in Los Santos [67]
Outlaw gangs in Los Santos, except for the Republican National Convention [68][69]
Outlaw crackheads [70]
Outlaw robbing [71]
Fix up the roads [72]
Outlaw illegal parking [73]
Increase the speed limit [74]
Outlaw terrorism in Los Santos [75]
Ban the thugs and fake gangsters from the grocery [76]
Look into the sewer people [77]
Social Issues
Legalize prostitution after marriage [78]
Decree burgers should have extra bacon, and they should be free [79]
Promote safe sex by giving everyone access to World of Warcraft and Discord as a form of birth control [80]
Provide every citizen with a phone [81]
Support urination if consensual between soil and citizens [82]
Outlaw vegan food, and build more factories to produce beef with extra bacon [83]
Partner with HelpingBetter to give every citizen access to therapy through their phone [84]
Create a subscription service for whiskey that delivers, every single day, one bottle, straight to your door or cardboard box [85]
Provide humanitarian aid to all downtrodden citizens of Los Santos and make sure they're not left out on the streets [86]
Ban Glendale drivers [87]
Legalize medical cocaine, [88] and tianeptine, or “zaza” [89]
Lower prices at the mechanics [90]
Put Uchiha Jones next to people he can flex his rolexes to so they can feel jealous about his wealth and status [91]
Make ideas free [92]
Replace ambulances with Tesla Cybertrucks [93]
Silence the woke liberal left [94]
Outlaw ghosts [95]
Pass a "robot rights" package [96]
Legalize scamming, robbing and "crack rock" [97]
Legalize the killing of Grime workers [98]
Allow an exemption to jury duty if you vote; specifically promised for citizens named Irish [99]
Pass the Eve Legislation, which creates multiple bacon establishments in Eve's name [100]
Legalize women being topless in public [101]
Act as a father figure for all citizens of Los Santos [102]
Make it legally legal to immigrate to Los Santos after 9 to 10 years of an intense vetting process [103]
Pass 'Thoughts and Prayers' to provide sick care for veterans [104]
Pass legislation to make blue haired liberals lives more difficult [105]
Vivek will convert to Mormonism, [106] and make Mormonism the number 1 religion [107]
Make sure everyone puts phones near their testicles [108]
Give Andi Jones an island [109]
Foreign Policy
Avoid nuclear war [110]
Declare a war against asteroids, build a laser large enough to destroy any imminent threats to Los Santos, the Space Wall, [111] and a giant dome over the island [112][113]
Implement foreign taxation on China [114]
Bring our troops home from Fajitas and provide them with rehabilitation treatment in the form of access to the forums on Truth.info.co.ru.nz [115]
Political Campaign
Ramasquamy's campaign slogan is "Lets GYATT To Work". [116] His campaign is managed by Lilith Fulker.

First Mayoral Debate
The first debate was originally between Ramasquamy and Party Hardy. However, upon seeing someone else have the spotlight, Max Thoroughbred announced his candidacy and rushed on stage.

Memorable Quotes:

“ I believe a rat born in a cage thinks freedom is a crime. I believe all rats should be free, and respected, no matter what they look like, no matter how weird their ears are, no matter how beady their eyes are, no matter their two front teeth [ ... ] I believe rats should be treated with respect."[117]

—Ramasquamy addresses a rat in the audience

First Mayoral Town Hall
Vivek V-Log Ep 247
Vivek records a V-Log with Max during their impromptu debate

After bumping into Max Thoroughbred at Simone Memorial Hospital, an impromptu town hall was held where they both fielded questions from the crowd.

Memorable Quotes:

“ I believe in freedom of speech. I'm sorry you're [...] threatening legislation and laws against me, because at the end of the day I thought we stood for freedom. You can protect whatever intellectual property you have, but I also have a right to speak my mind, whether that is something you don't agree with. Because guess what Max, facts don't care about your feelings.

—Ramasquamy responds to Max's threats for using Yung Dab album art in a campaign twat

“ Instead of looking at numbers or data, I stick with my gut. And at the end of the day, my gut is what tells me Max is a fraud. [...] At the end of the day, all these scientists up in their lab coats talking about the vaccine or whatever, they use things like numbers; data. Woke snowflakes. But what I use, is I use how I feel.

—Ramasquamy addresses a Max supporter

Second Mayoral Debate
Vivek debate twat
Live twat from the debate stage

The second on stage debate, and first formal debate for most of the candidates, was held at the Vinewood Bowl. The candidates on stage were Vivek Ramasquamy, Maximilian Thoroughbred, Pilbis Toretti, Cletus Cornwood, Donnie McMuffin, and Stelio Lambros.

Memorable Quotes:

“ I didn't realize Melatonin Max was contagious because let me tell ya what a snooze fest it has been so far. [118]

—Ramasquamy rates the competition

“ If you have seen me in the last few days, I've been campaigning absolutely hard to make sure I represent working folks like yourself. Even Drunk Santa, who none of these absolute frauds even talk to. [...] For far too long these politicians have been representing just a few and not all of us. [119]

—Ramasquamy rates himself

“ We got MaxGPT here with his five point plan. [...] I have a one point plan, so easy to follow, and that point is called Freedom. [120]

—Ramasquamy cuts through Max's empty rhetoric

“ I will make sure the materials Snr Buns are low, which by the way, none of these candidates said the name correctly. They're here, having their caviar in their Emirates lounges. They don't even go to these establishments they talk so highly about. [121]

—Ramasquamy on the out-of-touch competition

“ There's been a war on our country in Sanguine, and there's a war on our country right now. It's a war against the Woke Mob. [122]

—Ramasquamy calls out the real enemy

“ Let me be the first candidate to recognize there's not a single woman on stage running for office, which I think is a travesty. Which is why I pledge my second in command will be Lilith, who is a woman, and a powerful and well-spoken citizen of Los Santos. [123]

—Ramasquamy announces Lilith as his running mate

“ Look at all these political phonies endorsing each other [...] They're all groveling at each other's feet, hoping they can secure some sort of position. Well let me tell you, I'm not going to do that. [...] I represent the people, and if I don't win, I do not promise a peaceful transfer of power. Which is why if I don't win, I hope you take the mantle. [124]

—Ramasquamy on who else on stage he would vote for

Endorsements
Former Mayor Mickey Sinclaire endorsed Ramasquamy's campaign during a Vivek V-Log [125]
Legal Troubles
Attempt to assassinate Pilbis Toretti
Vivek mugshot
Ramasquamy's mugshot

A few days after his campaign began, Ramasquamy was arrested for allegedly calling a hit on Pilbis Toretti, and also indicted on charges for brandishing a weapon. He was swiftly jailed and put on trial.

Memorable Quotes:

“ Mr. Pilbis, let me ask you a question. How does it feel to be a total fraud and a liar? [126]

—Vivek Ramasquamy questions Pilbis Toretti on the stand

“ Stop hitting the griddy in my courtroom or I'll find you in contempt [127]

—Judge Adams to Ramasquamy

Vivek was found guilty of brandishing a non-firearm, and acquitted of the assassination attempt’s assault charges. He was fined $190 and sentenced to time served. [128] After a few trips in and out of the hospital, he quickly resumed campaigning.

Attempt to assassinate Bobby Charles
Vivek mugshot 2
Ramasquamy's second mugshot

After being stabbed outside Snr Buns, Vivek began to suspect his bodyguard Bobby Charles did not have his best interest at heart. Later this was "confirmed" by a phone call to Lilith instructing her not to trust Bobby. The pair decide to take Bobby out to the pier and finish him off.

Later that evening the police called up Vivek stating that Bobby Charles was stabbed but alive, and they wanted to talk to him and Lilith about what they knew. The next day Lilith informs Vivek that the event was secretly recorded by Mr. K, and the police now have the footage which clearly shows Lilith stabbing Bobby, and shows Vivek was a witness.

Vivek and Lilith met with their lawyer, Siobhan Fitzpatrick, who at the time was in a romantic relationship with Vivek's opponent, Max Thoroughbred. Bobby had told Lilith that if he is returned his missing phone that Bobby will comply in providing false testimony in court. Lilith considers the terms but decides to hand over the phone to Siobhan for safe keeping in the meantime.

The next day, Vivek and Lilith meet with Bobby, Carmine, and Mr. K and come up with a story about how Lilith and Bobby were romantically involved and engaging in erotic knife-play. Vivek being a cuckold was there to watch.

Lilith went to retrieve Bobby's phone from Siobhan in exchange for his cooperation but received the phone with a missing SIM card. Vivek and Lilith realize their lawyer can no longer be trusted and head to the office of Judge Gatsby to ask for a delay on their trial. They are denied, and Siobhan texts that she's dropping them as a client with no explanation.

The trial is held the next day with Lance Malton representing them. The knife-play story does not hold up in court against the video and testimony from the police, and both parties are sentenced to 10 months in prison: Lilith for attempted murder, and Vivek for accessory to attempted murder. [129]

Defamation case against Pilbis Toretti
Vivek gets chopped
Vivek gets chopped by DHead

Despite Ramasquamy being found not guilty of attempting to assassinate Pilbis, Pilbis continued to tell people that he did, in person, on Twatter, and on the debate stage.

Alleging this has caused him emotional distress, and using his therapist Tanner as a witness, Siobhan set out to build a case against Pilbis. Later Siobhan dropped Ramasquamy as a client due to having sexual relations with Max, and Ramee was assigned the case.

The courts found Pilbis not guilty of defaming Ramasquamy, but guilty of contempt for misbehaving during the trial and because his lawyer beat up Vivek sending him to the hospital during the trial.

Controversies
Ramasquamy accidentally uploaded a photo of his testicles to Twatter.

“ I did upload a picture of my balls. It was supposed to be my penis but it did not show up on the wide angle lens. So people thought it was just my balls. [130]

—Ramasquamy addresses the allegations

Personal Life
Ramasquamy was the captain of the YMCA basketball team in 2005 which placed 3rd in the Recreational League. [131] He has a doctor wife named Anita (sometimes referred to as Priya)[132], and a daughter whose name he can't remember, but who he does know turned 11 recently. [133] Kapil, "Daddy", gives Vivek money whenever Vivek wants. Vivek is relying on "Daddy" to fund all his financial promises to the people of Los Santos. [134] Vivek relied on his mother’s breast milk until he was 29. [135]

Vivek saved himself until marrying his wife Anita. He often remarks on how satisfying it was to wait until marriage to see his wife have sex with her boyfriend, Kyle. [136]

Vivek’s best high was reached when he saw Rush Limbaugh at the Republican National Convention. [137]

Ramasquamy does not suffer from hair loss. He asks for that hairstyle at SportsClips® where he watches sports and gets his hairline cut in a W shape. [138][139]

Vivek's real accent is actually his Indian accent. The only reason he does his American one is because it goes more "virus on TikTak" and helps him better relate to the American people. [140]

A talented dancer, Ramasquamy can frequently be seen hitting the griddy even when inappropriate. [141]

Ramasquamy has also mastered the arts of stealth and disguise, using his talent to spy on rivals,[142] or create subterfuge. [143]

Relationships
Ramasquamy has developed deep bonds with several constituents in his time on the campaign trail.

Allies
Lilith Fulker, Campaign manager
Mickey Sinclaire, Business partner
Wayne Freeman, Campaign bodyguard/enforcer
Carla Graziano, Campaign adviser and future Mrs. Ramasquamy
Tanner Phillips, Therapist
Bobby and Carmine, aka Dumb and Dumber, Campaign advisers
Cameron Francisco, Intern
Fan Fan, Mascot of the GOP
Enemies
Sleepy Max, aka Melatonin Max, aka Max GPT, aka Murderin’ Max, aka Mobster Max, aka Mistrial Max, aka The Maxxine, aka MAXTIFA. Criminal and opponent in mayoral election
Philsbury Doughboy aka Pelvis. Has rose gold hair just like Vivek's iPhone; opponent in mayoral election
Cletus Cornfraud, Opponent in mayoral election
Party Hardy, Clown show of a career politician and opponent in mayoral election
Donie O'Sullivan, Woke journalist and peddler of fake news
Donnie McMuffin, Has a snack for his last name; opponent in mayoral election
Stelio Lambros, Opponent in mayoral election
Former Allies
Siobhan Fitzpatrick, aka Shivvy. Former campaign lawyer/adviser. Slept with Melatonin Max, believed to have tampered with evidence to be used in an upcoming court case, and eventually withdrew due to a conflict in interest.
Quotes
"That's a great question, thank you for asking."
"That's R, A, M, A, S, Q, U, A, M, Y."
"Ha ha ha ha."
"You take care now."
"DAY ONE!"
“A vote for Ramasquamy is a vote for ramasquamWE.”
"I am a cuckold and I am proud."
"God, Gods, and science bless ya."
"You know what stops a bad guy with a knife? A good guy with an idea. And a knife."
"Gulp, that just happened."
"GAY ONE!"
"Heh?"
"I think that went really well!"
Trivia
Squeex's character is often mistaken for a bad Donald Trump impression; however, it should be noted that Vivek Ramasquamy is actually based on Vivek Ramaswamy, a real person.
The only ways Vivek can get hard is if he is being read the constitution, being told his Miranda Rights, or is watching his wife get railed by her boyfriend while he sits on the sidelines (preferably in his Ottoman chair that reclines 45° and has 4 cup holders with a Sony A50 wide-angle lens camera).
Vivek becomes incredibly turned on when exposed to the justice system, willingly complying with police and the court upon being arrested and placed on trial.
Vivek runs his wife's FansOnly, and pretends to be her when responding to horny mens' messages.
Vivek doesn't care much for other people's personal space, frequently seen pointing at others only from a few inches away and touching them even when they have asked him to stop.
Vivek enjoys walking around like an Indian uncle with his hands behind his back.
Vivek's favorite colors are red, white, and blue.
Vivek doesn't know of any other places other than Los Santos and the United States, often becoming horrified and weak-kneed at the thought of anything foreign. (Although, he has shown recognition for Russia, Britain, and, in secret, China.)
The one superpower that he would want most is the power to control minds.
Vivek listens exclusively to white men's podcasts.
If Vivek's enemy was being robbed, he would still protect them as he is "a mayor for all, not just some".
Vivek's preferred vehicle of travel is the pen, as the pen can "take us as far as we want".
Vivek's favorite planet is the planet of the United States.
Vivek is a huge Star Wars nerd. This is evident during an interview conducted by Roland Nelson in which he becomes frustrated with Roland, claiming that the other man wasn't as knowledgeable in the franchise as he was and calls him a "fraud".
Vivek prefers to record people having sex using the Sepia filter, as "it makes the balls look better."
Vivek's favorite movie is the Angry Birds movie, Bill Hader being one of the highlights.
Vivek is Immortal 2 in Valorant.

didn't read

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Glad the tech bro lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU