Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
family guy
brian
stewie
lois
goku
peter
meg
chris
View Results

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a lot to think about......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
You spelled Lois wrong

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

You spelled Lois wrong

im basically illiterate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mods?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i fixed it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thank you. some interesting results so far. meg more popular than i would have thought

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Goku isn't on Family Guy.

Like maybe he was in a cutaway at some point, that I cannot confirm, but certainly not significant enough to be listed among the main characters in the family.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

1glitch0 posted:

Goku isn't on Family Guy.

Like maybe he was in a cutaway at some point, that I cannot confirm, but certainly not significant enough to be listed among the main characters in the family.

bro he knocked out peter I think he deserves to be up there

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
voted evil chicken, goldmine

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

You can spend an entire lifetime studying Family Guy and not even scratch the surface of what it has to offer as a piece of literature

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

bro he knocked out peter I think he deserves to be up there

I don't think a trained martial artist with magic powers assaulting a middle-aged morbidly obese mentally challenged father of two is something that should be celebrated but I guess we just see the world different.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

1glitch0 posted:

I don't think a trained martial artist with magic powers assaulting a middle-aged morbidly obese mentally challenged father of two is something that should be celebrated but I guess we just see the world different.

"father of two"??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mods ban this guy

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

1glitch0 posted:

hes a father of three

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Do we actually know that he's the father of all the kids? Maybe Stewie was fathered by one of Peter's friends.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

oh poo poo. i didn't even forget the one you'd expect.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ytlaya posted:

Do we actually know that he's the father of all the kids? Maybe Stewie was fathered by one of Peter's friends.

yeah they did the dna test in one of the later episodes

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

1glitch0 posted:

oh poo poo. i didn't even forget the one you'd expect.

I assumed you forgot chris

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
[mila kunis crying behind a hollowcore door]

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I assumed you forgot chris

I forgot Stewie!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

1glitch0 posted:

I forgot Stewie!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

1glitch0 posted:

I forgot Stewie!

what the deuce?!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Stewie transcends the Griffins and Family Guy.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its a tight race..... goku coming out ahead as expected (possible dq pending, judges in session in the discord)

meg has a strong lead but not controlling, could be anyone's poll if goku bows out

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Ytlaya posted:

You can spend an entire lifetime studying Family Guy and not even scratch the surface of what it has to offer as a piece of literature

While you were wasting your youth I studied family guy and now you come to me begging my help

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Double chin but side by side is a powerful build

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

meg coming in strong tbh

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

i say swears online posted:

meg coming in strong tbh

Mila Kunis is an op

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what if family gu y political?

deadjb
Aug 11, 2002

Nichael posted:

would be epic if brian turned to the camera and tore apart trump just like chevy chase.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Petah

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the Griffins live in the fictional town of Goku, Rhode Island

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nichael posted:

it is

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

so few understand this.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's kinda lost to the nuance of history since the political economy changed so much after ww2 but family guy involves a pretty direct allegory to the conflict between farmers and industrial manufacturing with regards to 'free silver' monetary policy at the turn of the century

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

super sayan stewie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I haven't watched the show in a long time, is it terrible?