Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Audible says you can return any book you don't like for any reason at all, so one day I went through and started returning books I had bought with credits that I never really got into so that I would get that credit returned to be able to buy another book of any price, and after I did that with like two books it basically told me "Look buddy we're disabling this because you're flagrantly abusing it and you're also such a piece of poo poo for wanting to ruin something so valuable to the people you share society with who are honest and BETTER THAN YOU so if you REALLY want that credit back you're going to have to phone us at this number and tell us to our faces you loving sack of poo poo" and I was like what the gently caress kind of lying bullshit scam policy is this?? If you say I can return anything at any time, THEN gently caress YOU I'M RETURNING A BOOK EVERY TIME I WANT A NEW ONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Anyway that's what I would recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
should i start doing credit card charge backs in the amounts i paid for every book i want to return??