Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The LG got blown up hard there before Stroud's scramble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:flag:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Intruder posted:

Why is Lamar in a crab boat

Local cuisine

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I can already tell the Super Bowl commercials are going to be unbearable

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kalli posted:

He'll be a good pull when you're doing "name a forgotten WR" in 15 years.

Koren Robinson

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That lineman behind Ryans looked like he was falling asleep

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol hell yeah

Houston channeling Bears bullshit here

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's slightly dumb grounding only applies if you're inside the pocket

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

They bit so hard on that pump fake

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kirios posted:

Wait, am I crazy or was that a really obvious hold by Stanley they just ignored?

Looked fine to me

The "holding" rule isn't actually about holding, you can "hold" the opponent as much as you like as long as they're actually in front of you. You just can't hook or pull or whatever once they're past you -- at least is my understanding

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fast cars loose anus posted:

Lamar Jackson has been really demonstratively not happy with some of his teammates on some plays, is he normally like that?

QBs apparently become persnickety after their like 5th or 6th year within an offense and get frustrated when other players gently caress up basic stuff

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:fork:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Honjo Taka rear end catch. Just gracefully float up and pluck it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kirios posted:

Alright that’s my cue.

Gonna play some more AC Valhalla - see ya for the late game goons!

Playoff football with your rookie QB after coming back from the depths of football purgatory, the last time you'll watch CJ Stroud and the Texans play until August, and you bail on it early to... play an Ubislop game?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Stop leading with your helmet you idiots. Wrap up with your arms.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Carillon posted:

All the talking heads I listen to have been talking up Stroud, how amazing he is. And the game he's been fine, but man what a difference between what I was told to expect and good actual performance.

He's been playing actually pretty well, especially for a rookie QB, the Ravens are just flat out the better team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

surf rock posted:

Really feels like #4 could've just kept running forward there for another 5-10 yards instead of whatever that was

There was a player ahead of him outside of camera view. He tried for the juke to hit the open lane for the TD, didn't account for a player catching up to him from behind.