Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Q_res posted:

Oh it's far from the first time I've encountered Kawa. I'm just endlessly fascinated by whatever is going on upstairs...

the closer they get to another SB win, the more the cover starts to slip that this obsessive fatalism is really just an elaborate superstitious activity in service of his fandom

one that apparently needs the participation of an entire football forum witnessing increasingly deranged logic for why this very successful franchise is perpetually on the precipice of doom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

kalensc posted:

I agree, Kawalimus is an excellent person and memorable poster and connoisseur of birds.

birds suck

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Getting kinda sick of all these fuckin Kelces

bad news, the post-retirement media career Kelce era is only about to begin

probably will feel less unnecessary and obnoxious than Gronk at least

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Victorious Radia posted:

for me:
- lamar jackson kicks a ton of rear end and it was really funny watching ravens fans hate on him for wanting to get paid as much as a rapist in the offseason lol
- taylor swift hate from tons of the nfl fanbase gives me insane power because it comes from nowhere and feels weird and offputting, so a chiefs win would generate a ton of content for me, personally.

i dont know who to root for. drat

Lamar deserves a super bowl W to cap off that entire stupid offseason of people pretending it was legit for teams like the Falcons to be uninterested in him at the same time the Browns pulled the poo poo they did

unless they play the Lions, anyways

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lmao tell me you’re a chiefs fan without telling me you’re a chiefs fan

Not even close, I'm a straight up Kelce hater, but every single LOOK HOW GOOFY GRONK IS moment on broadcasts is insufferable, if either one of the Kelce's end up in a studio at least they'll just do the job.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

So Rodgers is definitely in the Nazi percentile of Rogan's broad audience of dumb guys, but somehow all these hyper-Christian QBs are probably just pretty chill guys who are avoiding the inescapably malignant beliefs and attitudes that litter that ideological path?

I've seen Carr put up a pretty impressive front on non-toxic Christianity for a decade now and won't be shocked one bit if he's also caught participating in some Cousins-type bullshit

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

He really hasn't done anything to back up you saying this.

Read the post again and try to absorb the point of contrasting supposed nazi Rodgers and supposed sweetheart fundy QBs

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I just don't think rodgers is a nazi

Read the post again and try to absorb the point of contrasting supposed nazi Rodgers and supposed sweetheart fundy QBs

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Even better, if the Lions make it any further, Dan's gotta be on the precipice of a straight up ugly cry from the overwhelming joy

The man's ability to consistently get halfway there just from talking about his players caring about playing hard for each other is probably the most endearing football coach poo poo I've ever seen

The reality that it's the muscle coach doing it just makes it even cooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

that was way more miserable than i could have ever expected. everything that can go wrong, goes wrong type of game

Lol