Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
We've already beaten Detroit and SF so clearly we would have no chance against either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Winning the superbowl is good

Rockwell.jpg

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Victorious Radia posted:

i dont understand how folks can hate the team they're a fan of. what are you doing. gah

why watch football if it just makes you mad?? that's not healthy !!

gently caress else is there to do in this mortal coil?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

sharknado slashfic posted:

I am rooting for the Ravens

Brave

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Borsche69 posted:

baltimore aint a big town. maryland aint a big state. how were multiple of us living in fuckin eklridge and jessup the same drat year in 2012. how are there not a billion patriots/cowboys/packers/49ers/steelers fans like there are on every other internet site

they all have their own forums

well i guess we have our own

also it seems like a lot of ravens fans because most of the posters of teams that were eliminated peaced out

Despera fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jan 22, 2024

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
jesus loves me yes i know

because the bible tells me so

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
We dont know Jesus's position on nutritional powder though to be fair

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I dont think rodgers has any strong beliefs other than making the world revolve around him and that a contrarian is smarter than us sheepish normals. Though being a nazi kinda tracks with both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
hes fun to dunk on