Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Frankly this round of the playoffs has just restocked the MVP debate because it is impossible to tell who is better between Lamar and Brock. Academics scratch their heads in befuddlement…

Jokes aside, since this comes up every year, voting for MVP and all the other awards was done the week between the end of the regular season and the Wild Card games, so everything since then has zero impact. The league just waits now to announce it at their awards show before the Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

You fool! If his name is mentioned three times on the same page you summon the Hobo God himself.

It's okay to have fun but Please post responsibly.

So if I say his name three times, he’ll return?

Tomsula the Mic Rula

Tomsula the Mic Rula

Tomsula the Mic Rula

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

King Hong Kong posted:

What is Kawalimus’s equivalent of “perfectly spherical breasts” going to be when the Ravens lose a Super Bowl?

Several news reports about his failed attempt to break into the Ravens team facility to kidnap John Harbaugh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Lions

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sponges posted:

It’s been thirty years and I still can’t get over that. Losing the Super Bowl 4 straight years is just insane haha

One of the cool things in the Hall of Fame is the Giants defensive game plan from Super Bowl XXV that in lead to the original Wide Right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

When your RB3 is a god drat hero, you know you have a good loving team.

:rip: Earth, Wind, and Fire backfield of 2008