Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Rogue Elephant posted:

The Bills need to think hard about replacing McDermott I think. 4 years without winning anything meaningful, plus he runs the defense that just got gashed for an average of 7+ yards on every play and didn't force a single punt

hey now

they forced one punt

giving up a 9 yard run when you absolutely need a 3 and out to have even an outside shot is pretty brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

This is fine, I super did not want the Ravens to have to face Josh Allen particularly as a runner

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Time for the Chiefs to be the scrappy underdogs that have to overcome all the odds to win the hearts of America.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
watch allen be like stafford, toil in hell for drat near his entire career and finally demand to leave and go and immediately take a team to the superbowl and rock it.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kawalimus is the best Ravens poster actually.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

UCS Hellmaker posted:

watch allen be like stafford, toil in hell for drat near his entire career and finally demand to leave and go and immediately take a team to the superbowl and rock it.

hello new orleans

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

That is exactly the Patriots experience.

grew up in kc and they sucked for soooooo long
it's so loving weird

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

LiquidFriend posted:

Time for the Chiefs to be the scrappy underdogs that have to overcome all the odds to win the hearts of America.

:barf:

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Intruder posted:

hey now

they forced one punt

giving up a 9 yard run when you absolutely need a 3 and out to have even an outside shot is pretty brutal

Huh. So they did, I must've missed it somehow. I still stand by it though, I think they need to axe McDermott

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

LiquidFriend posted:

Time for the Chiefs to help the Ravens precious undefeated Superbowl record.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Rogue Elephant posted:

The Bills need to think hard about replacing McDermott I think. 4 years without winning anything meaningful, plus he runs the defense that just got gashed for an average of 7+ yards on every play and didn't force a single punt. At home.

He's taken the team as far as he can. It's like McCarthy in Dallas.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Making sure I have this right:

No one but Chiefs fans are rooting for the Chiefs.
Ravens fans here are so insufferable they make it impossible to root for the Ravens.

So go NFC whoever wins next week.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
McDermott has some real good excuses on this one to not get axed. The Bills only had 4 healthy linebackers. Every drive had another injury to a Bill. It's remarkable how close that game was with how injured Buffalo got as time went on.

Go Lions

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

I am rooting for the Ravens

Brave

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Waltzing Along posted:

Ravens fans here are so insufferable they make it impossible to root for the Ravens.

Eh, I like Lamar.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
also jesus christ no one wants the chiefs to be in the superbowl again I want those stupid gently caress commercials and poo poo to end. itll be endless talk again of how no one believed them. Ravens vs lions or san fran will at least be a drag out fight I hope. Lions being competitive in the championship will basically prove to everyone that Detroit is here to stay and fight.

also is it wrong to hope that they go out and eat knee caps next week? (not literally and not wanting to injure people, but goddamn want them to blow out san fran) the beating the 49ers qbs took last year by the eagles was insane on the chaos level

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/KegsnEggs/status/1749263877953425450

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Waltzing Along posted:

Taylor Swift nation is cheering for the Chiefs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fknlo posted:

Taylor Swift nation is cheering for the Chiefs

i told you not to do doubt

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

a ravens super bowl win would be cool because i live in baltimore and i would like to see a parade

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/cooterdoodle/status/1749266428312646036

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

i told you not to do doubt

lol

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
It would be cool to see any of these teams win a Super Bowl though my own personal rankings are:

1. Ravens
2. Chiefs
3. Niners
4. Lions

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i admit part of me feels like the chiefs lose the afc championship in an effort to slowly phase them out by the nfl but i also understand how crazy that sounds

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/NTXZO/status/1749260636859859360?s=19

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Adun posted:

It would be cool to see any of these teams win a Super Bowl though my own personal rankings are:

1. Niners
2. LIons
3. Ravens
4. Meteor (gently caress the chiefs)

Fixed

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it might rain Sunday in Baltimore which would have probably hurt the Bills less than the Chiefs

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Niners
Lions
Ravens
Chiefs

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Lions 9ers Meteor Meteor Meteor Ravens Meteor Chiefs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

or maybe the chiefs are just here to stay because they've got a great qb idk

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Getting trolled to death by 7 Ravens fans on a dead internet forum

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lions, 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs, imo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man that's a long offseason for Bills fans.

2 golden opportunities to get 10 yards closer at minimum, burn clock, force KC timeouts and Allen hucking bombs up.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Bills just had too much roster attrition unfortunately

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i wonder if josh allen loving hates patrick mahomes

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Buffalo Head Coach Bill Belichick

Search your feelings. You know want it to be true.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

allen would matter so much more without mahomes

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:boom:

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Lions
Ravens
Niners

Meteor

gently caress the chiefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi