Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Q_res posted:

Super Bowl wins aren't Pokemon cards...

:wtc:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

gently caress yes. Just got an SSS+ superbowl gatcha win. AND its the alternate costume that some considered to be risque.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

A+ season for Houston, real promise after years of what the gently caress

Once Tank Dell is back and they either get another receiver or MLB they'll be scary. Although I'm not sure what Texans fans consider their draft priority to be at this point.

I know for the Ravens (for me) I'm looking at tackle/guard, DT/DE. can never draft enough corners and i wouldn't be mad at getting another wideout

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Parallax posted:

Actually if the ravens win against the lions there's a good chance they get cursed by the racist ghost of Henry Ford

ravens/lions is my ideal superbowl cause if the lions win, i will actually be really happy for them.

if the ravens don't make it, bills/lions is the only appropriate superbowl

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

It shows the Ravens are an increasing value as a SB win themselves. And 3-0 will make us a marked team and increase the stakes. But 2-1 our value drops to average.

you got your attention already, shut the gently caress up about this dumbass nonsense

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Sunshine posted:

So you're "concern posting" about the literal dollar value placed on the Ravens as a franchise? Like those articles that always have the Cowboys at the top?

he's on some twitter/reddit style poo poo and his sole goal is just to get attention

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

its good to laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OG0BmRqX8Y

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBI4fuIdX4

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kirios posted:

I demand a Lions / Bills Super Bowl.

gently caress off 49ers and Chiefs.

I’d be OK with the Ravens.

if the ravens don't make it, lions/bills is what im hoping for

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Getting trolled to death by 7 Ravens fans on a dead internet forum

ive asked this before but how are there so many loving ravens fans on a dead subforum

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

I think we're up to double digits, it is a bit weird

baltimore aint a big town. maryland aint a big state. how were multiple of us living in fuckin eklridge and jessup the same drat year in 2012. how are there not a billion patriots/cowboys/packers/49ers/steelers fans like there are on every other internet site

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

My honest guess is strong overlap of computer toucher demographics in the midatlantic tech zones with Raven fandom, but that's pure conjecture.

Me, I'm a Titans fan because I hate myself and there weren't LA teams to root for as a kid, so I rooted for the one closest to me in Kentucky.

that makes sense. i was in fintech years ago and then 2020 happened and wfh popped up and this last year i saw the opportunity to escape back to maryland from the philly area. i know the lithicum heights area is all defense contractor poo poo although i'd understand if no poster on this forum would want to admit working for them

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

OceanCyclone posted:

That's what I'm wondering, I feel like Cowboys and Steelers fans are everywhere, including Maryland

allegheny is basically steelers country lol. although ive enjoyed that the ravens have slowly taken over a lot of the bars away from the skins in montgomery, PG, charles, even down here in st marys

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

rjmccall posted:

I don’t think there are actually more Ravens fans here than most other teams, but they are extremely prolific

i do remember after the seahawks won the superbowl that there were a lot of seattle fans that popped up and slowly went away (or maybe they're still around and i didnt notice). could just be recency bias cause i see the same motherfuckers in the afcnorth thread all the drat time and my boys love to post

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Docjowles posted:

Can someone please post lions_grit.gif I need to troll some friends and I can't find it in my hour of need

best i can do is a really good ravens_chat.gif

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Sunshine posted:

Only the true sickos hang around well after their team fades into obscurity

i have to admit that, as an o's fan, i got no problem with people being fairweather when that team is just dogshit. i have big respect for people that show up year in and year out, but if your team is misery for decades plus. yeah, watch the game only if you feel like it.

probably why the 8-8 team fans get the most loving mad

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

a neat cape posted:

It's worse than that.

oh gently caress that

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

alt universe is a chargers bills afc championship

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

kalensc posted:

Well, sadly one of the greaf Hawks posters passed away several years ago (RIP wheez)

aw goddamn. rip

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I guess they don’t know what that emoji is used for nowadays

i don't know gently caress about poo poo, man. sometimes that's fine

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

:) <- boomers dont know that thsi emote means that you suck a mean cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

that was way more miserable than i could have ever expected. everything that can go wrong, goes wrong type of game