Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
it's kind of annoying that the texans lucked into a good QB who is also a jesus weirdo. i'm sure this press conference gave cal mcnair a giant boner.

https://twitter.com/WillKunkelFOX/status/1749499127895892338

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

i feel like you don't see guys talking like that too much these days? kurt warner obviously was but i can't pinpoint too many younger guys.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This is almost as Mormon as IG Reels.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Papercut posted:

Brock's fiance is officially this lady now

What is he Zach Wilson?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

Your choice of QB's is either Jesus-loving conservative… or whatever Aaron Rodgers is.

I'll say it. I prefer Joe Rogan Guy QB to Jesus Guy QB.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

sponges posted:

“I prefer an alt-right psycho over a guy with bland religious beliefs”

-mcmagic (an actual fat idiot)

joe rogan guys aren't nazis dude. a a ron isn't nick fuentes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

are you loving serious?

yes i'm serious. you think a a ron is loving walking around with a tiki torch shouting about the jews? lol

there might be some crossover but rogan is a dumb woo woo guy way more than he's a actual nazi tbh.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 23, 2024

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

C-Euro posted:

Fun stat I heard today: Detroit has yet to trail in the playoffs this season. Anyway,

I kinda think the Lions are gonna beat the 9ers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Throw Aaron Rodgers in a Pats jersey and see how mcmagic feels imo

I would feel exactly the same I would just root against him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I don't know how you can't see there's a very tight Venn diagram of conspiracy assholes that listen to the Rogan podcast and alt-right racists.

There are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more Rogan listeners than groypers. Alot of people listen to that stupid boring poo poo.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Guess it all goes back to how evil you really feel some of these Jesus dummies really are.

I remember a buncha goons getting panties in a bunch over Tebow and cousins giving money + time to weird fundie groups, as insane religious people do.

I don't really think the jesus guys are evil, just annoying. And i feel pretty much the same way about rogan guys.

Most conspiracies start at different places, but they sure love to end up blaming the same group. Funny how that works.

most americans believe in a number of weird conspiracy theories while not being nazi groypers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The337th posted:

So Rodgers is definitely in the Nazi percentile of Rogan's broad audience of dumb guys, but somehow all these hyper-Christian QBs are probably just pretty chill guys who are avoiding the inescapably malignant beliefs and attitudes that litter that ideological path?

I've seen Carr put up a pretty impressive front on non-toxic Christianity for a decade now and won't be shocked one bit if he's also caught participating in some Cousins-type bullshit

He really hasn't done anything to back up you saying this.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

MJeff posted:

I increasingly am feeling like unless you have a really good one, or your punter is a good thrower or something, fake punts are just worse than going for it.

He regularly and intentionally spreads vaccine misinformation and bitches about woke culture and cancel culture. He has done more than enough. He really, really, really, really has.

that makes him like most joe rogan guys.... it's not really to the level of being a nazi

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The337th posted:

Read the post again and try to absorb the point of contrasting supposed nazi Rodgers and supposed sweetheart fundy QBs

I just don't think rodgers is a nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/1751747315784913247