Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
It's been almost 30 years, I just want one championship in my adult life and then I'm happy. Not that I'm expecting anyone to root for us over the Lions, that much is obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
it's tough being the only person in the world who enjoys sports correctly

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

My biggest problem with the 49ers is if they win we get a Superbowl re-run. Ravens/49ers had all different players and the Harbowl thing, but it's still pretty recent history. Chiefs/49ers, hell. We did that just a few years back with basically all the same dudes. The biggest difference is no Tyreek, and we upgraded to Jimmy G Premium Edition.

I actually was thinking about this the other day so I did some research: there are only 9 Niners players on the current roster who were on the team in 2019 (Ward played in the game but he was on KC back then, lol), and 3 of them were rookies at the time. Most of them are pretty prominent as you would expect, but I know nobody will be able to name them all without looking it up.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

DeimosRising posted:

I definitely know 8 of the 9
Juszczyk, Deebo, Warner, Greenlaw, Bosa, Kittle, Wishnowsky, Armstead…

Is the last one technically Jason Verrett?

it's Ross Dwelley, lol

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
we can only hope