Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
Wide Right 2: Electric Boogaloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm want the Lions to win it all because it's such a feel-good story but matching up against the Ravens or Chiefs is pretty bleak. Of course it isn't even factoring in the chances of getting past the 49'ers.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://x.com/realmravens/status/1749263372934074517?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ

Views:
That's a level of petty I appreciate.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You'd think Tua would be all about that helmet.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
While I consider Spirit Airlines a flying Greyhound Bus, at least it's not Alaska where you could have a door plug fly off or a pilot hitching a ride try to crash the plane.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

chamois posted:

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1751426635553722489?s=46&t=6_UcAfY6Wq1IM8oyvJfMBw

they made him have a kid so they could bench him

jokes aside congratulations having a kid rules
Hope Toney wasn't at the delivery room trying to catch his newborn baby as it fell out of the mother's womb.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Chiefs losing & KT going on social media to talk poo poo for being held out is all I pray for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Good season, Detroit.

Your aggressiveness was awesome to watch but you fell short in the NFCCG.

Let's see if you can keep this up next season.