Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Ravens are going to win the Superbowl

Every decade has a season that can be summed up as The Ravens Win The Super Bowl, I Guess. This is that season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kawalimus posted:

2012 was absolutely not this. They were an afterthought going into the postseason and had just been totally embarrassed by the Broncos at home the month before. I think they were something like 100-1 odds going into the postseason

People kind of lump them in because the 2010 and 11 Ravens were serious contenders but that 2012 team wasn't near as good. They just got hot at the right time.

What you're describing is a very The Ravens Win The Super Bowl, I Guess situation

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

1. Lions - Because I have a heart
2. Ravens - East Coast bird team solidarity; I want Lamar to get a chip and silence his haters forever; it would make Steelers fans really sad/mad for the Ravens to prove that they're the better franchise once and for all
3. Chiefs - One of my closest friends is a Chiefs fan and I want her to be happy; one more argument for Andy being a better coach than Belichick; would irritate crusty old dudes who lose their poo poo every time the camera cuts to Taylor
4. 49ers - Niners fans were really whiny after the conference championship last year and around the whole Brock Purdy MVP debate this year; Kyle Shanahan falling short once more would be very funny

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

My one twin son's favorite team is the Ravens and the other's is the Chiefs.

Congrats, you're watching a Metal Gear origin story play out right before your eyes

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

a neat cape posted:

I'd rather see Dallas win 5 straight superbowls than SF win one more.

:chloe:

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He lead the league in TDs, and kept his Int rate down. He was efficient and produced a lot of points. I think that’s pretty impactful.

All of that was offset by his FTC numbers, tho

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

No Butt Stuff posted:

Oh my god Mecole Hardman might get a third Super Bowl ring.

Nelson Agholor might get a second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Hope Tucker wins the game with a 70-yard FG