Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens are going to win the Superbowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Black Lighter posted:

What you're describing is a very The Ravens Win The Super Bowl, I Guess situation

Lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

god this blows posted:

I blame Kawa. That’s all I can think. I’m a fan but don’t post so maybe it’s me.

It's definitely you sorry

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bit surprised to find out Peyton's son is a Lamar fan but that family knows their football

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://x.com/SharpFootball/status/1749845439862513960?s=20

It begins

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Man that's annoying. It wasn't showing anything like that the other day

The forecast models are all over the place, some of them have a wintery mix and some have actual snow, and it's going to be like 65 degrees on Friday.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://x.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1750270762873704631?s=20

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mandrews was a full participant at practice today so we can blame the vibes and weather and refs and Harbaugh and interview distractions and refusal to get Sisqo if the Ravens lose and by god I am going to, loudly and annoyingly.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Despera posted:

Blaming the NFL for any flag against the ravens for the sole reason of getting tay tay to the big game

Somehow I forgot about Taylor add her to the list as well

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Let it flow through you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0U6O2vaz0c

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

fartknocker posted:

Whose orgy news would you like to hear about?

The Minnesota Vikings

Also gently caress you thread I'm seriously considering going out and getting pit beef for dinner.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fat Jesus posted:

Lol that gambling story. You have to be 21 to do anything in the US? But not like i gamble. You know how you all hate those State farm commercials? In Aus version of ESPN / 2 you see the split second of them before they switch to an Aus gambling ad, which features billionaire basketball man Shaq O'Neill. Don't ask me why. They play them dumb ads over and over to the point I loving hate him more than anyone on TV

We have Kevin Hart instead

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a neat cape posted:

He's 55

ESPN aged him.

The stuff with his brother probably didn't help either

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

he does ads over here with a cartoon general to sell insurance. the big aristotle has his hands in many jars

Lmao I forgot about The General

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

Where did you get yours?

Education Connection

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I was trying to remember Ojabo's name the other day, dude fell off the radar fast

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My friend's family have had psls for the Ravens since the team came, so he's going with his father and uncle to the game tomorrow...and also his young cousin who only cares about going hoping to see Taylor. It's going to be 40 degrees and raining and that kid is going to be piiiised.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AndrewP posted:

I honestly think the majority of the rain is going to be over by noon

Hope so

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ah god I've got kawalimus brain because I absolutely agree that I don't want to hear about the Lions magical season beating the Ravens for the rest of my life

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens are going to win the Superbowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

obviously youve never played a moba

Or any video game in history