Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the chiefs are the only team in the league that can put up an argument that they have the best player in a game against the ravens so idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a neat cape posted:

They made me cry in 1994

the kawa theory that its bad to lose the superbowl becoming more and more supported...

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i also think the 49ers suck and who do i blame? the fans for not rooting good enough

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Coldforge posted:

I hope Lamar refuses to sign a long term contract with the Ravens after the way they treated him, and signs with the Steelers instead.

i guess i gotta worry about this coming true in 30 years

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

stavros halkias will announce the game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

If you want to go outside the box for Baltimore, since blue crabs are outta season, I personally really want to try making my own pitbeef at some point. But I almost feel like I gotta get a deli slicer for that.

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/beef-and-bison-recipes/amped-roast-beef-cheap-baltimore-pit-beef-recipe/

ive done this a bunch, if you got a sharp knife and get it against the grain its thin and tender enough. cut at an angle and dont make whole pieces just kinda shave that poo poo off

it has absolutely made me consider getting a deli slicer tho yeah

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

meathead ftw. and i've been wanting to get a deli slicer for awhile, although this year is probably gonna go to a new smoker first. there's a lot of backlog cooking projects though, like bacon, pickles, bitterballen (which ive done before but have been meaning to do again), and then a bunch of indonesian stuff so i can set up my own rijstafel.

pit beef sounds like the easiest out of any of that, though. meathead recommends getting all the fat off, and he's right to, but i think i'd trim the fat, keep it, season the beef but then cook the fat with the beef. and then when the fat is cooked, i'd dice that up real small and mix it in with slices of pit beef.

i was kinda set on doing fried chicken on sunday but i may reverse course. i think the big thing is probably looking up a good kaiser roll recipe, or seeing if i can source some down here in southern maryland.

i dont really need anymore poo poo but my main smoker cooking projects i wanna do that i havent before are curing my own bacon and turning some corned beef into pastrami and drat those would be nice with a slicer

but yeah the humble pit beef sandwich, like the underdog baltimore ravens themselves, deserves its time in the sun

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

shaq has nowhere near a billion dollars, not even in dollarydoos

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a billion is many dollars

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he does ads over here with a cartoon general to sell insurance. the big aristotle has his hands in many jars

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

doing big business, my main plan is to already be wealthy and famous

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i think mandrews will be pretty effective despite the injury, depending on how they cover him. he makes most of his plays by finding holes in zone or working back to lamar better than everyone else does on scrambles. hes not really physically dominating guys or whipping dudes 1 v1

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the pass rush will absolutely be worse next year, we got a ton of dudes having outlier contract years all at the same time. clowney will never be this good again and he will be impossible to keep. madubuike and van noy will probably also regress but i think they should keep both.

traditionally the ravens havent valued interior pass rushers instead investing in big 2 gap players next to them but the ravens dont really have those guys, pierce isnt at that level anymore. i think madubuike is the best of the guys theyve had as 3 tech type dorks and really their only option to keep a healthy pass rush moving forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ah god I've got kawalimus brain because I absolutely agree that I don't want to hear about the Lions magical season beating the Ravens for the rest of my life

i want to see the highlights of them losing to the ravens forever instead