Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chiefs/Ravens will be decided on whoever goes super saiyen QB between Lamar and Mahomes. If they both do then go flip a coin.

Niners/Lions will be decided on complete madness and I'm all here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

BrownThunder posted:

Ravens got swept by the 2023 Steelers the Chiefs will handle them easily

However, the niners completely dismantled the entire city of Pittsburgh.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

How did the 49ers become the heels? They're eternally opposed to the cowboys ffs.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Stats ruin sports.

As a nerd, I say you're wrong.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Another point in the niners being good guys column: they consistently eliminated Aaron Rodgers from the playoffs.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I do rate the Lions as my #2 pick.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Coldforge posted:

Fan trauma lasts forever, and is the best reason to hate a franchise. Sports at it's purest.

I will always hate Ryan Braun.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MJeff posted:

49ers fans in their seventh NFCCG since 2011:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9LP-9uG_k

Another nfccg appearance for the niners involved defeating a scandalous Saints team.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Coldforge posted:

Nick Bosa has seemingly chilled out, but he was right on the edge of Aaron Rodgers territory for a while. I don't know.

Saints are obviously poo poo and always will be after Bountygate, but they're still not Nazis.

We'll see how Bosa ages. Rodgers didn't seem like a poo poo head but slowly veered that way then went crazy town in 2020 it feels like. Bosa yeah didn't get off to a good start. Since, though, he just seems like a big football doofus: all he cares about.

Ravens/Niners rematch would be funny if only power suddenly gets cut from the stadium.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Silly Burrito posted:

gently caress Vernon Davis with a ten foot cactus.

And that wasn’t a NFCCG.

That was a great game. I know it was a divisional or something but it involved the niners going to a NFCCG.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Don't let Ray Lewis go near Taylor Swift!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

No Trent Williams? For shame.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

Gonna poo poo post my way to $1 billion.

This post brought to you by Miralax.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I hope CMC, Trent Williams, and the Niners establish the Run early and often vs the Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

i think the problem is that a week is way too long between games at this stage, especially when this is kinda a dead zone for sports. i can't even remember how i dealt with the bye week before the superbowl back in 2012. probably drank myself into a coma and assumed they'd lose like i had done before the broncos and patriots agmes

Didn't a couple of NBA players drop 70 burgers this week?