Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fknlo posted:

Listen, if this had been ruled illegal contact, which would have also been an automatic first down, it would have changed the course of the game. In the 5000 word screed that follows I will detail how

If it was within 5 yards of the LOS, not illegal contact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I don't even see a thread on it on the front page of the Bill's subreddit, you're working yourself into a shoot brother.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I want Lamar to win because it'd be great if the entire offseason was just people getting mad at teams for not making him any kind of offer last year.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Mahomes is due for a meltdown playoff game. It happens to all the greats.

I do think the Chiefs having run up against two brutally injured defenses they could just roll over has their offense a fair bit overrated right now, yeah.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If the Ravens do blow out the Chiefs and make Mahomes look normal, it's going to be a sad two week leadup to the Superbowl with everyone presuming an execution.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I didn't know he was hurt:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1750217330901110861

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The 49ers are just the Cowboys with less annoying press.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ghost Dog posted:

stavros halkias will announce the game

Stavvy is a better superfan then Swift. Get him on radio row

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1750226358628647294

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

He was drafted last year. Looks like he managed 2 catches for 19 yards. So he'd fit in well with the Chiefs WRs.

Played the first game, went something like 1-5 on targets and most notably had an awful oob catch that ruined a comeback attempt. Then was glued to the bench for most of the year, despite... nothing being in front of him.