Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Vox Nihili posted:

SF has a big dungeness crab season and surprisingly good oysters (harvested a bit north of SF but very much a local thing). Clam chowder and sourdough bread is another classic. Also mission burritos (not my preferred burrito but they can still kick rear end) and Indian style curry pizza.

Then pair any if that with some of the best wine and beer on the loving continent.

Detroit style loving pizza, good lord...

Tomales Bay! Had a very nice day trip to there and Point Reyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, it's not the very best crab or anything. King crab is better. Top crab I've had is Hokkaido hairy crab.

It's still a fun local thing.

Whoa where did you have the hairy crab, I've never heard of that. Crab is my favorite.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Borsche69 posted:

i think im gonna do fried chicken on sunday. wings and drumsticks (objectively the best parts of a chicken) and i think i'll kinda do a reverse sear sort of thing. dry brine or marinade the night before and get them low and slow in the oven (the fan on my masterbuilt smoker is a piece of poo poo right now) and when it looks like the skin is pretty rendered, i'll bread em in flour + corn starch and fry them in a wok. then empty the wok and do szechuan peppers, scallions, chilies and pass the chicken through again. need to decide if i'm doing onion rings or fries with them, or both

it sounds good but I always prefer thighs.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Im so hyped for this game - gently caress yeah

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

AndrewP posted:

Apparently Kelce and Justin Tucker had a tiff on the field during warm ups

https://x.com/jamespalmertv/status/1751676291248468390?s=42&t=Ao3cvXQq67zElFE7z6Mq3g