Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
All 4 of the remaining teams are a bit scary, no frauds left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Harlock posted:

If it's not raining, the 49ers can go toe to toe with Baltimore.

It'll really come down to which QB is more Christian, to resist the lures of Vegas

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Coldforge posted:

Lions won 4 NFL championships before the super bowl was a thing. It's been 30 years for the 49ers, and granted it's been 70 for the Lions, but once you hit that point where most players in the NFL are younger than the last franchise victory, how much does it matter?

This line of reasoning could be used to snuff out Cowboys hate, which I absolutely will not stand for

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
The NFL does not want Lamar in the SB making every GM look like an idiot rear end in a top hat

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I can't remember the last time I was in a restaurant in SF that actually served clam chowder lol

Sour dough pizza though, hell yeah

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
lol at the idea of being in CT

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

C-Euro posted:

Yeah I think any urban center above a certain size is going to have respectable food almost by default, just as a numbers game.

I hope Gibbs and LaPorta at least get a few votes for OROY because Stroud feels like a lock there.

Also I'm gonna be contrarian to my fellow Lions fans and say that if Detroit loses on Sunday, DeMeco Ryans should be COTY for essentially doing in two years what Campbell did in three.

This is DeMeco Ryans' first year with Houston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

AndrewP posted:

The good thing about baseball is that you can look at a box score and actually have a reasonable idea of how the game went

It is nice not to have to watch baseball