Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I’m on team anyone but the 49ers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fknlo posted:

I don't think it's going to be physically possible for Taylor to be at the Super Bowl since she has a concert in Japan a few hours before or after the game. So probably not gonna be a proposal.

The last Japan concert is Saturday, Feb 10th at 6PM japan time which is 5am Eastern Time on the same day. The superbowl is Sunday, the 11th. She can easily make it back to Vegas following the show before the game.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fknlo posted:

I've seen a ton of explanations on why that case would have still been illegal contact.

Nah. It was within 5 yards of the LOS and you're free to chip or contact offensive players in that zone. According to Gene Steratore live during the game, if they contact had ceased before the ball was thrown, it would have been 100% legal. Since the contact continued until after the ball was in the air, it's DPI.

Probably shouldn't have been a flag, but I don't think it changed the outcome of the game.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Space Jam posted:

this is what happens when you don’t change your playbook while playing against your former head coach

Not just failing to change the playbook - they failed to even change the offensive gametime signals.