Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://x.com/TomBrady/status/1749458908429586893?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Mahomes is due for a meltdown playoff game. It happens to all the greats.

2nd half of the Bengals playoff game

Edit: nm

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Tampa Super Bowl was a giant meltdown but it was all throughout the team. Just met an absolutely stacked roster led by the greatest and got shredded

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Coaaab posted:

it irritates me that mahomes will forever be 0-2 against brady in the playoffs unless for some ungodly reason tommy wants to be an nfl coach

Eh whatever. Every QB has their kryptonite. Brady will be Mahomes’ Eli Manning. At least a perfect season wasn’t snatched away.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Mega64 posted:

Near-70s is a nice change of pace from the week+ of freezing temps and snow and ice we've had down here.

Kelce's better than Andrews but Kelce + Whoever the gently caress is TE2 isn't gonna match Andrews + Likely. Chiefs have two good pass catchers in Kelce and Rice, Ravens have at least twice that (Andrews, Likely, Flowers, OBJ) and have a more dynamic running game compared to just Pacheco. Ravens should have the edge on offense, especially with the way Lamar is playing and how the tertiary Ravens offensive players are a lot better than thr Chiefs'. Not to mention I feel the Ravens have a good edge as well on both defense and ST.

Basically, if the Ravens lose this one, they need to fire John Harbaugh.

Yeah. The Ravens are a top 10 all time DVOA team with the best offense and defense, are mostly healthy, and QB is playing flawlessly. This is the greatest challenge yet for Pat

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It's a hot take when you're that far up the chiefs rear end. I've also got dynasty shares of Mandrews and a loathing of the Ravens. So I'm even less biased :jerkbag:

Pipe down

:lol: the audacity of a Chiefs fan saying Kelce is better than Mandrews. Why is TFF such is a weird place where you are supposed to hate your team and be a sad loser.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ches Neckbeard posted:

There's being a fan and going full Mahomes, not getting a call when someone says a player may have been surpassed.

Not getting a call? Who was asking for a call? Did you bump your head?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

He's saying I'm being whiny, like my QB begging for a call.

I think he's not really reading the room, like his QB getting a massage

lol, anyways, Kelce may well be a bit washed and not as good as Mandrews, who knows since both have been hurt this season. Isiah Likely is definitely better than any other TE KC has. Dru Tranquill is gonna earn his paycheck Sunday

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’ve thought about it and would also rather lose to the Ravens rather than make it to the SB and lose to the Lions, especially since they beat us week 1. It would be such a great story for the Lions and extremely humiliating as a Chiefs fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

yeah why is Tucker stretching in the middle of the other team anyway

I think it’s just dudes having fun