Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The league needs Kelce proposing after being given the MVP trophy. Maximum synergy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jalapeños are rear end. Replace them with good chili's you loving plebs

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

MAndrews without a nerve block is better than aged Kelce.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

Mark Andrews who has one season over 1000 yards is better than Kelce who has seven?
Oh you mean Mark Andrews THIS season since Kelce was 16 yards short of a thousand. But wait Andrews has 544 yards this season.
Oh you mean if Mark Andrews didn't have this season but like, had another season. THEN he's better than Kelce.

Nope still not true

Yes, I'm talking about this season with a healthy, undestroyed ankle vs this season slowed down Kelce.

Sorry, I besmirched his half of fame legacy by thinking he may be diminishing. May his underdog legacy reign eternal

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

He gets double teamed and until Rice started stepping up he was blanketed. Rumors of his age slowing him down are inflated in my opinion.

Also I've had Andrews on my dynasty team his entire career along with Likely since he first flashed in preseason. I'm very familiar with them. Saying Andrews has passed Kelce is just a hot take that's all Travis isn't gonna gently caress me so I don't really need to stan for him. I guess disagreeing with a hot take is me over reacting though

It's a hot take when you're that far up the chiefs rear end. I've also got dynasty shares of Mandrews and a loathing of the Ravens. So I'm even less biased :jerkbag:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

Pipe down

:lol: the audacity of a Chiefs fan saying Kelce is better than Mandrews. Why is TFF such is a weird place where you are supposed to hate your team and be a sad loser.

There's being a fan and going full Mahomes, not getting a call when someone says a player may have been surpassed.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

You: Andrews is better than Kelce

Me: Kelce is better than Andrews

You: HOW FAR UP THE CHIEFS' rear end ARE YOU

Was that this year, last year or the year before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The337th posted:

he peeked into the future of the Kansas City Football Team

Magic's gone woke! :argh: