Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I was trying to think of a username and looking around my desk and saw some pencils, then looked at my hands

pencilhands fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jan 22, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i had already used this name on a couple other forums so why not use it here

(originally its from finnegans wake)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
chosen for me

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I fought a horde of challengers in a fight to the death. This username was the prize.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
This is who i am

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
d8 has been my nom de plume since the 70s, before the internet even existed

e: current version is like this because some people couldn't grasp the fact that it is pronounced as two distinct syllables (dee as in dee's nutz, and eight as in ur mom eight dee's nutz)

dee eight fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 22, 2024

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Posted in a name change thread and got this one. I like it.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm a direct descendant of William Henry Harrison

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm a direct descendant of William Henry Harrison

really?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It's my real legal name

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I originally only intended to lurk in peace, so I grabbed the first fictional character name that came to mind because I didn't care one bit.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a rare moment of clarity

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Was originally You Are A Elf from the Simpsons episode, “The Last Temptation of Homer.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OnQr7e-wDw

Had it changed from Elf to Werewolf this past Halloween, and now I like it that way :smugdog:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i tripped and fell square on my balls and was launched high into the sky. it was then i realized my nuts were made of the miracle substance known as flubber.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
It was part of a joke. You had to be there.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's the vanity plate that I have on my Plum Crazy Purple PT CRUISER

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I'm super unoriginal and took it from the Metal Gear game series (its the group that took over after FoxHound in Ghost Babel) so if I want to use it anywhere else I have to race against a bunch of other gaming dorks who also use it as a username.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aM_dT5VMI

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
I washed dishes in a restaurant while I was an undergrad, and one evening the guys in the back decided to come up with resume euphemisms for our jobs. Cooks became thermal protein technicians and dish washers became hydroceramic engineers.

hydroceramics fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 22, 2024

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

hydroceramics posted:

I washed dishes in a restaurant while I was an undergrad, and one evening the guys in the back decided to come up with resume euphemisms for our jobs. Cooks became thermal protein technicians and dish washers became hydro-ceramic engineers.

lmfao

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
At the M.A.S.H. it was either this or the Mega Baboon heart

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Used the name in a long-dead forum decades ago

its from a little known sega game you probably never heard of

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
A ghost whispered it to me

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I was about six years old and played Jazz Jackrabbit 2 with a friend. He used Elukka (animal, beast or such in Finnish) as a one off character name. Some time soon afterwards we got ourselves a broadband internet connection, which meant I got to try out online multiplayer. My friend had been player 1 in our previous session, and as I was now solo I was player 1, and my first online presence was accidentally under his one off nickname. It stuck.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
My original SA username was FreonTrip, just a dumb drug joke from my early twenties, but when I reached out around my reg date to reclaim it after letting it sit idle for years Lowtax never got back to me. So I made this one - a portmanteau of nasturtium, a pretty edible flower, and Hastur, a Lovecraftian great old one, because I like puns and the idea of a flower marked by evil is sorta fun.

My old account’s been reactivated, but after nearly four years with this one, I dunno what to do with it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

chosen for me

this,. and i dont remember when or how

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Slugwprth was already taken by some dirtbag

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

cassowaries are nature's finest bird

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

cause im a stupid loving star wars nerd and ive been using a variation on this for...25? years.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Picked for me by mods in a name change thread

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I played quake as this and it worked

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i looked in a mirror

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

i paid for a forums account using money i was paid to do a focus group on ads that they were making against weed and it made me think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
It chose me.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I like the Gundam metaseries, and calling myself Char Aznable seemed too obvious.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Name change thread got me good.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Tried to type Smugworth, but hosed it up

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I thought Viking at first but then no, people might think I'm one of those neo nazi weirdos. Then I thought Valkyrie. Nope, people might think I'm a woman.

Settled on Valko. Didn't find out it was a real name until much later. It means 'Wolf' in Bulgarian.

I'm also a drylining contractor in London, an Italian company that makes sous vide and vacuum packaging technology for food and a village in Hungary.

Valko fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jan 22, 2024

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
I looked at what was on my desk, then added a funny number to the end because someone else had already taken laser printer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

funniest autechre track title