Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

the white dork with dreads down to his rear end called me bradzilla one time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
my ng name is 'redmongoose'

Piss And Shittium
Dec 20, 2023
Usernames is something I always struggle with. Not long ago I saw a funny website about a fake browser called Piss And Shittium. Thought it was absolutely hilarious, and here we are.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Posted in a name change thread and this is what I was assigned

I like it

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

There was a mspaint namechange thread run by an admin and then i posted an image of a spaceship blowing up another

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I was aiming for something cool and missed.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Aren't we all?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Play on words is what makes me smile everyday and one night playing Katamari Damacy with some friends I came up with it.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's where I'm at

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

first three letters of my first name then first three of my last.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Bad habit of calling things [name]face, and someone was already called goat.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i thought it was something that looked funny if it was in block capitals

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I’ve been through a few usernames and disliked them all. At times I’ve sought to establish an online identity and ultimately failed because I choose usernames in haste and become dissatisfied with them. I’m resigned to be an unknown white-noise poster anywhere I go and tbh that’s fine.

E: I guess I should share about this one. I have a lil solar lucky cat at my desk that I love and feel like I’m generally an unlucky person so I need all the help I can get. Manifest reality and etc.

LuckyCat fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jan 23, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Jimlit posted:

Jimoque Litentiousness

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

its all nice on rice posted:

Mods gave it to me in a "post in here to get a random user name" thread.

Weren't you pope mobile?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Jimlit posted:

My name is Henry and I added the first letter of jimlit's first name and the last nine letters of their last name

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
Mine’s just a JJBA character. (The one in my icon.) :c00lbert:

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I hosed up.

I made an account back when they were free, but only when Lowtax randomly opened registrations at his whim/post-JO sessions.

Knowing the nature of this place at the time, I figured I would be banned and re-reg as something else so it was no biggie. It’s 23 years later and whelp.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

you know you can just buy a namechange right

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Eh. I figure another few decades around here and I’m bound to piss off the right person.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Almost Smart posted:

Eh. I figure another few decades around here and I’m bound to piss off the right person.

That's it, I've had it with your posting.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I wanted something different from my other online names and I wanted it to be boring, like real loving boring. My job was boring so I went with the shortened name of our procedures. In our career field in the Air Force all our calibration procedures started with 33K, so we called them K-procedures or kpro for short.

Hotel is probably from an old gamer tag I had, I didn’t put a lot of thought into it because you can change it if you don’t like it

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
When i think of the name Frankie I think of some kind of stereotypical 1950s Doo-wop singer guy, which is the opposite of mysterious to me. I was also listening to the first Suicide album a lot in 2009, which has the track Frankie Teardrop on it; I don't doubt that is partially responsible for the concept of a mysterious Frankie being in my brain. I found out later about the forum strapon saga but was too stubborn to change it.

I am dogshit at picking names. On Portal of Evil, I went by Mostly Pi because of a something I misheard a math teacher say around the time I created an account. I'm pretty sure if I have a kid, my wife and I will settle on a reasonable name months in advance, but in the delivery room I will impulsively start yelling "Call them Corn Maze! CALL THEM CORN MAZE!" because it's October at the time, or something stupid like that.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged
Way back in the early days of the Internet, I (being of the general opinion it will always be easy to dox me anyway) was lazy and just used my initials MDB for a username on one of the web boards I posted on. This being early Internet days, there was a discussion on there explaining what all the various Internet acronyms like LOL and whatnot meant. Someone asks “So what’s this MDB I keep seeing around here mean? More Damned Buttkicks or something?” Needless to say all my friends there immediately started coming up with ideas as to what MDB “stood for”, and among the options offered was a “Mad Dog” something or other. I decided it was more alliterative to use that with my first name, so I started using Mad Dog Mike for my nickname online.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

It's an old family name that apparently goes back centuries which I thought was cool. It's unique enough that it's usually not taken. A lot of people assume it's Asian and/or weeb poo poo but it's ancient germanic lol. I used different nicknames when I was young but they were lame and I settled on this one for over two decades now and I like it.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Taeke posted:

It's an old family name that apparently goes back centuries which I thought was cool. It's unique enough that it's usually not taken. A lot of people assume it's Asian and/or weeb poo poo but it's ancient germanic lol. I used different nicknames when I was young but they were lame and I settled on this one for over two decades now and I like it.

Lol it wasn't taeken

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i fucken love making GBS threads

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Lol it wasn't taeken

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Almost Smart posted:

I hosed up.

I made an account back when they were free, but only when Lowtax randomly opened registrations at his whim/post-JO sessions.

Knowing the nature of this place at the time, I figured I would be banned and re-reg as something else so it was no biggie. It’s 23 years later and whelp.

Yes, yes, we know that you came to look at Hulk Hogan knocking out the World Trade Center.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
i thought the idea of mailing someone bees was really funny

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

i was the funniest 15 year old edgelord on the fuckin' planet

now I can't change it because it would erase my legacy of being allowed to post in certain elist threads

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Shall we be trotting home again?

the alice in wonderland books were my favorite books from ages 7-14 or so

but my original SA reg name was Spengler which was just a straight ghostbusters reference. I changed it at some point, partially to avoid being confused with people who are super into volkish nazism

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I didn't remember my passwords

And it's probably for the best considering my post history

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
phrase used by Korean players in Warcraft 3

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my original name was Tetanus. i was 15 and hanging out with my dad in the backyard before school. i was hanging from the old wooden roof thing over the deck and got poked in the finger by a rusty nail. my dad said i would have to go get a tetanus shot just to be safe and it was almost time to reup anyway so i got the day off school. i signed up for the forum later that day it was pretty badass.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

When choosing my user name I had the bright idea of 'Why not just be honest?"

And here I am.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Spinz posted:

I didn't remember my passwords

And it's probably for the best considering my post history

Weren't you "spinster" or something like that?
IIRC you've had a few names with "spin" in them somehow.

There is a Laundromat that I used to go to before I bought my condo called Spinz.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
From the major motion picture Gattaca

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

wesleywillis posted:

Weren't you "spinster" or something like that?
IIRC you've had a few names with "spin" in them somehow.

There is a Laundromat that I used to go to before I bought my condo called Spinz.

Yup
And Spinderella
And Spin Psycho
And Spins

I really don't keep track of passwords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I like ghosts. And I had it work with the text beneath, "die, geist, die", which is just a modified Simpsons joke that I always liked.
Now it's a Silent Hill joke that I also like. Buncha poo poo I like.