Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
anyone here planning on phone banking for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lets get some joementum going

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

Support Joe Biden for President, because another Joe Biden Presidential term will be the fastest way to bring about the destruction of the evil American empire.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

post your fave joe biden policy itt

speng31b
May 8, 2010

remembering the most important Wednesday of our lifetime

speng31b
May 8, 2010

he made the trip

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm doing my part. Thank you Mr. President.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

RealityWarCriminal posted:

post your fave joe biden policy itt

expanded child tax credit (bring it back)

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lets freaking go

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I think I'm going to vote for him this time. I feel like the red states are going to turn on Trump, no one wants to vote for a criminal.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
can you post in here if your support for biden is ironic? asking for a friend

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

stumblebum posted:

can you post in here if your support for biden is ironic? asking for a friend

now listen here sweety, i get that you and the rest of your polycule are thinking about not voting for Biden but this isn't a DSA meeting, this matters

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Azathoth posted:

now listen here sweety, i get that you and the rest of your polycule are thinking about not voting for Biden but this isn't a DSA meeting, this matters

you just caused us to decide to switch our vote to writing in Elizabeth Warren now, guess that's what happens when you give up on decorum

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

stumblebum posted:

you just caused us to decide to switch our vote to writing in Elizabeth Warren now, guess that's what happens when you give up on decorum

you berniebros disgust me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nope. shan't

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
lesser of two evils ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dreylad posted:

lesser of two evils ftw

wrong thread for that reasoning

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

irony detected. do better.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fizziester posted:

Support Joe Biden for President, because another Joe Biden Presidential term will be the fastest way to bring about the destruction of the evil American empire.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
If Joe finishes unifying Yemen then maybe I will have to support him.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

fizziester posted:

this is the only compelling reason to vote for joe biden. unfortunately I will be busy on election day (j/o sesh) to do so

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'm voting for Biden, illegally, as a foreign born non-citizen living on another continent

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I'll be voting for Genocide Joe.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Proxying my vote to a member of the idf

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Cheen posted:

Proxying my vote as a member of the idf

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gay

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'm ridin' for Biden.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

fizziester posted:

yeah im conflicted this election. its a tough choice!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have been thinking about this and the conclusion I have come to is that Trump created Biden. Without the need to defeat such a powerful figure, the democratic party could have run any of the more popular candidates. I feel like the best hope to continue this pressure is the creation of a Trump dynasty, so sadly I must lend my support to the man behind the monster, Donald Trump.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1751044359569490418

hes got my vote

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I've always wanted a president who might spontaneously die on camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

toughest and fairest