Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the main thing to keep in mind is that like any racing series it's never going to be 100% bangers, there are good races bad races etc, don't let a single race color your perception of everything if you're new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

don't let a single race color your perception of everything

Tbh this is the basis for at least half the fan base

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Ungratek posted:

race and color?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Ungratek posted:

Right because bubba made Nascar ban the racism flags

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 27, 2024

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i love draft racing so it was awesome for me but if you dont like it yeah it sucks

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

the milk machine posted:

i'm definitely looking forward to watching next weekend, it's cool to see actual racing happening vs f1

World Endurance Championship also starts in Qatar on Saturday, there’s a lot of good racing coming soon (and also F1) :unsmith:

kidcoelacanth posted:

the main thing to keep in mind is that like any racing series it's never going to be 100% bangers, there are good races bad races etc, don't let a single race color your perception of everything if you're new

Earnestly this. The boring races make the absolute bangers stand out more. If everything is fireworks, then fireworks stop being special.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

this is america. if everything isnt explosions and titties 25/8 the ad money goes elsewhere

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Did someone say explosions and titties?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1763212420883890603?t=edZ20o944o7vnjxlW4SrLw&s=19

Dale Jr. is expected to be announced as the first member of the Amazon and TNT broadcast package beginning next year.

NBC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Fingers crossed for sweet Amazon 4K NASCARS on muh tee vee.

With Junyer and Letarte :swoon:

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

It all hinges on who they get for the lead broadcaster. Please be Bestwick.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
Friday night trucks!!!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this has been a very good race

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

why is the truck race at 9pm

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

rajah is the loving man

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

chamois posted:

rajah is the loving man

Let’s fuckin’ go Rajah 71!!!!!

Get lapped Kyle Busch!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!!!

Howard The Dork fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Mar 2, 2024

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

its gonna be tough for the cup boys to get in that truck after a guy who's raced less than a full season wins in it

chamois fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Mar 2, 2024

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Came into this race expecting the Busch/Bell show. Super satisfied with that outcome.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that race kicked rear end for a ton of reasons, get it rajah

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Glad to see a local boy get it done

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Race owned. Decent race good winner, tronks rule.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I know I'm too old to be a nascar driver cause I didn't have my parents paying for a go-kart career on up. But do you guys think I could become a car and get really fast if I really applied myself?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I feel like you could win powerball and train yourself into IMSA

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

skaboomizzy posted:

I feel like you could win powerball become a drug trafficker and train yourself into IMSA

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Can you land a plane on the back stretch at road atlanta?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

circle track racing is probably about as accessible as wheel to wheel racing gets. most tracks have a category where the rules amount to "2wd shitbox with a cage, all oem or equivalent parts"

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

aric almirola beefing with parker retzlaff in the he gets us xfinity car is tough

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I like the xfinity booth so much better than any other motorsports booth. They get drivers who are good at talking about racing and Adam Alwxander is good enough to give them room.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

big nipples big life posted:

Can you land a plane on the back stretch at road atlanta?

you sure can. maybe even well, some day

https://i.imgur.com/H5sMR5x.mp4

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

You have a future in sports car racing.

And other things related to sports car racing.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

You have a future in sports car racing.

And other things related to sports car racing.

Funding sports car racing, specifically :v:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Byron w/ an xtra 100hp

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Me: I hate stage racing.

Me, when Larson has a 5 second lead half way through the race: Stage racing is good, actually.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Come on Tyler…

drat.

Howard The Dork fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Mar 4, 2024

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Racing was good this weekend I thought.

However, give the loving Cup cars the whole engines please and let’s having a racing series. Still a good race, thought Reddick had it there but Larson is drat good and did what he had to do.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

God I want this shirt:

https://www.munizracing.com/product-page/frankie-muniz-glamour-shot-t-shirt

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

jesus harold christ of nazareth

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ the needless yellow that lead to everbdy getting taken out on the restart.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Allgaier noooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

SVG 6th :getin: