Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
Took the words right outta my mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Poor Frankie. Just parked in midrace and quit.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Cactus Ghost posted:

jesus harold christ of nazareth speedway

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

logano needs to come up with a glove that prevents him from wrecking in the 3rd stage

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Always a good race when all of Hendrick eats poo poo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

all my favorite drivers are named Chris B, good day today

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/A_S12/status/1767891812998598919?t=o70ySYZnBEbrcKtJYvv9iQ&s=19

Rick Allen got the Marty Reid treatment.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I like Leigh Diffey a lot in indy and sports cars and the few times he's done stock cars he's been good.

His accent is going to upset the people who make me embarrassed to be a fan and that's another plus.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

His accent is going to upset the people who make me embarrassed to be a fan and that's another plus.

-me, in the future when theres an American F1 announcer

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Kvlt! posted:

an American F1 announcer

Turn left Ayrton noooooooooo

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i watch nascar with the sound off

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

is there any way to watch nascar online yet. i will never have cable

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

chamois posted:

i watch nascar with the sound off

I do this sometimes, just throw a mixtape on, maybe only miss out on stories about radio communication that are wrong half the time anyway.

I haven't really warmed up to harvick yet, he's okay tho

Cactus Ghost posted:

Find the "international feed"; zero commercials, no dumb ad overlays or dumb yota cutaway car nonsense.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cactus Ghost posted:

i have the nascar app on my phone and it works on my computer too

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Bristol baby! If you are new to NASCAR Bristol is one of the keystone venues. It is a high-banked half mile oval - expect to see a lot of close-contact short track racing.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Curious to see how the Cup cars perform at a short track, without the updated short track package that was used at famed short track, Phoenix.

Also curious how much of a shitshow the Trucks will be.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Douchebag posted:

Curious to see how the Cup cars perform at a short track, without the updated short track package that was used at famed short track, Phoenix.

Also curious how much of a shitshow the Trucks will be.

Maybe they can't use the short track package there because of the banking and the need the extra diffuser stuff? I know they also talked about famed short track New Hampshire also getting the short track package but maybe they mean flat track package?

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

bigbillystyle posted:

Maybe they can't use the short track package there because of the banking and the need the extra diffuser stuff? I know they also talked about famed short track New Hampshire also getting the short track package but maybe they mean flat track package?

Haha Famed short tracks has me laughing.

Not sure honestly, I listened to a bunch of DJD and DBC driving to and from Florida the last couple of days and they are all making GBS threads on nascar for the current packages all over. DBC wants the short track package at Bristol almost unanimously, but more than that they want real tire wear which isn’t anywhere to be found at this point.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Hendrick car has to make an unscheduled pit? Better throw a yellow

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man Bistrol’s a fun race to watch.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Lol textbook cautions breed cautions

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Famed Track for a reason

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lol was that Zane smith on the arca break? send him back to trucks

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tire wear means good race

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

drat this has been a really good race so far.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I do not see how they make it to the end with how aggressive the wear is

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy poo poo that tire wear.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

It's too much wear, careful what u wish for now they'll just save and it will be boring [maybe, who knows, idk]

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Lol Goodyear getting ready and waiting for NASCAR to approve extra set of tires.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

They’ve definitely stepped down on pace but it’s still a very interesting race.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Did Goodyear make a new tire that is causing all the “marbles”? They seem to be a new problem this year. Or is that all from the resin?

Howard The Dork fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 17, 2024

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Maybe I'm a philistine, but this race seems to have horshoed itself to "lame"with all these single car spinout cautions.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I don't care I'm just glad they are running the low line again.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

this poo poo sucks

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Truck race was really good I thought, I’m not able to watch the Cup race right now.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

This is definitely different but I think we have gone way too far into the fallout side

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

at least it was stenhouse who brought out the caution. that would've happened anyway

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i just beat your favorite driver: martin truex jr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

race of the loving year. that loving kicked rear end top to bottom