Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

News that will shock no one: it's gunna rain this weekend in Daytona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Accepting that call for the street race against Ryan Newman may have been the greatest decision of William Byron's life.

(Because he's an EA Sports NASCAR character brought to life is the joke if you're not familiar with the game.)

I got this reference :)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Excuse me.. Daytona 500 winner wrecky poo poo house. I love my tetlet paper Daytona 500 winner shirt.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

I root for Bubba because he's cool and everything he does makes the worst people on earth really mad

This.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

^^ what this guy said.

harperdc posted:

Oldsmobile and Buick only ran Cup until the early-mid ‘90s, and for a few years it was just Chevy, Pontiac and Ford. It’s been at a weird point of stasis for some time, and I’d honestly be surprised if anyone hated Toyota because of the Japanese heritage instead of the teams running them.

Also it was much more fun when GM had four brands competing.

Look in your heart, this is nascar, mad that bubba made it so they can't fly the Traitors Flag at a race.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Ungratek posted:

Tbh this is the basis for at least half the fan base

Right because bubba made Nascar ban the racism flags

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 27, 2024

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Race was okay but it was cold and lovely so laid on the couch and watched napscar

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

that really sucks.. this is more of a reason to stop racing at these dumbass super big plate tracks sure it's exciting when big junk happens, and the pass on the last lap after hours of circling the drain is neat to see but it continues to injure drivers.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

if they add wrasslin will SRA come back?

Heard race sucked so Glad it was on FS1 and I couldn't watch while sick.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Nice lap2 wreck kryle Buschwacker couldn't have happened to a better driver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

tater_salad posted:

Nice lap2 wreck kryle Buschwacker couldn't have happened to a better driver.

2 in a row..