Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Are you guys going to be like the F1 fanbase and hate on the new fans that the show brings in?

Thankfully, I was able to understand NASCAR a bit more and how it all works thanks to the show. I’m looking forward to jumping in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

mischief posted:

Go gently caress yourself, new person. :v:

gently caress you buddy! Also can anyone explain the Ford/Chevy/Toyota thing? Is that a category as well where the automaker wins too?

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Ungratek posted:

It is but it’s not a big deal to most people. The most that it matters is people dislike Toyota for not being American.

Fun fact Toyota has more American employees than Chevy, and almost as many as Ford. So maybe the cognitive dissonance is too much.

Still, good to know.

I liked the 23XI drivers, and I respect Denny. Joey seems like a weasel and Ross seems like a guy who would fight you in a bar after he drank too many shots of Jack. He gets points for the video game move though, I remember see that clip and it’s what honestly got me wondering what was going on in NASCAR.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Nah bring Ferrari and see how often the cars fail on the track.