Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i hope they have more tracks that make chuds mad this year but it wouldn't surprise me if they dont

whats the over-under on how many more decades before we get a france brat doing a vince-mcmahon-at-congress moment where they just come out and say it's all fake

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jan 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

it wouldn't surprise me if they moved the football stadium race concept to one of the giganto megachurch college football stadiums somewhere in the south

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just learned that apparently numerous professional racecar drivers, including nascar drivers, are banned from iracing for various reasons. for some reason that's very humanizing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

I just started playing iRacing and holy poo poo, spinning at Tsukuba, trying to roll out of the groove and getting drilled anyway, and getting like 7x for the inconvenience loving sucks.

So does getting drilled in the LR by a spinning car while trying to miss it and getting a 4x.

E- And driving a Legend at Langley and getting a stop and hold for diving into the pit exit to avoid t-boning someone.

ok but did you say the n word

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

camoseven posted:

Unfortunately they've been praying to the wrong god and the sadness will continue until the France family embraces the light of Allah

that's the same god. no half-measures, start invoking Tefnut

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

why doesn't nascar do rain? is it just that at those speeds the visibility would be zero from spray?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

The new Danica of NASCAR.

how so

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

This is probably more accurate than what I said.

A better comparison may be that Toni Breidinger is the new Milka Duno.

i thought duno raced open wheel stuff

e: oh, she did the arca series too. neat, i did not know that

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Feb 18, 2024

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the duality of atlanta

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the old guy in the hat. which specific one doesn't matter, you see an old guy with a hat he's the man

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Modulo16 posted:

gently caress you buddy! Also can anyone explain the Ford/Chevy/Toyota thing? Is that a category as well where the automaker wins too?

it's literally just a sponsorship

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i want to see someone pick some long-defunct foreign coachmaker as their """manufacturer""". Bubba makes the switch to Landaulette

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if chuds on twitter are any indication, there's plenty of people mad about (((imports))) in nascar

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ungratek posted:

Tbh this is the basis for at least half the fan base

race and color?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

this is america. if everything isnt explosions and titties 25/8 the ad money goes elsewhere

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

circle track racing is probably about as accessible as wheel to wheel racing gets. most tracks have a category where the rules amount to "2wd shitbox with a cage, all oem or equivalent parts"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

jesus harold christ of nazareth

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is there any way to watch nascar online yet. i will never have cable

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

a chase is a race imo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what's the difference between the cars and trucks besides the bodies

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

shiksa posted:

from what ive been told, the trucks are still built and set up much in the same way that nascar cars were set up for decades, whereas the xfinity cars are modeled more after the cup series nextgen cars, which are a huge jump in technology available to drivers/crew chiefs/etc. disclaimer: i dont know goddamn poo poo myself just relating it from someone with a lot of firsthand experience, but its part of what makes the truck series especially kinda cool to me and why i try to catch that instead of cup more. and also, yeah, the aero is way different which makes a huge difference in specifically nascar style oval racing.

plus they look cool and theres a guy there whos named "lawless alan" and that rocks

yeah sorry i didnt mean for it to come off as a loaded troll question. i just literally dont know poo poo about poo poo and was wondering what the functional differences were. with the aero, is the center of drag/downforce farther forward, making the rear less planted?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whats lol about arca at talladega

sorry if i keep asking stupid newbie questions. nobody in my family was a nascar fan growing up

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

kinda like the yellow/green/red/white jerseys for current overall/flatland/climb/23-and-under time leaders in the tour de france

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i deeply wish toyota would just sell the camry cup car. obviously it'd never meet the requirements for a vin, it'd be off-highway only. but that just means off highway only in blue states. i'm sure georgia and arizona would give you a vin and a plate