Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Cactus Ghost posted:

i just learned that apparently numerous professional racecar drivers, including nascar drivers, are banned from iracing for various reasons. for some reason that's very humanizing.

One of them got banned from NASCAR while iRacing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

See y’all tomorrow

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Modulo16 posted:

gently caress you buddy! Also can anyone explain the Ford/Chevy/Toyota thing? Is that a category as well where the automaker wins too?

It is but it’s not a big deal to most people. The most that it matters is people dislike Toyota for not being American.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Logano has a glove violation(???) and will probably be 2 laps down immediately.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

don't let a single race color your perception of everything

Tbh this is the basis for at least half the fan base

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Glad to see a local boy get it done

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Always a good race when all of Hendrick eats poo poo

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Famed Track for a reason

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I do not see how they make it to the end with how aggressive the wear is

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

This is definitely different but I think we have gone way too far into the fallout side

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Feel like this is the fourth or fifth time Bell needed one more lap to win

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Drive it like you stole it

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Watching Truex go from stomping to full meltdown in five minutes was great. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

We All Hate Dennis

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

The ACC has a game a week on the CW, and it's worth it just for the FBoy Island ad reads

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I mean that's a huge difference just from aero. They also have different engine packages.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Denny Hamlin talked his poo poo and backed it up. He rules.

Requesting ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Can’t believe I’m happy for a Brad K win