Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I did some self reflection today, and came to the conclusion that yep, I am still dumb as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I note that there are multiple people who haven't posted here yet.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
On that note have y'all dumbshits heard about fluoride???????

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Karate Bastard posted:

On that note have y'all dumbshits heard about fluoride???????

I hate those things. the flickering gives me a headache and they're always either too bright or too dim

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

drat right

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I did something so stupid that I'm waiting to see if I really did gently caress myself a bit financially for the rest of my life before I say what it is

I won't know for sure for 2 monthsish
Stay tuned

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Spinz posted:

I did something so stupid that I'm waiting to see if I really did gently caress myself for the rest of my life before I say what it is

Stay tuned

Staying Tuned

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

redshirt posted:

Staying Tuned

Thank you!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Spinz posted:

I did something so stupid that I'm waiting to see if I really did gently caress myself a bit financially for the rest of my life before I say what it is

Stay tuned

That's a long rear end time to wait for a put option investment to mature. Good luck on your lotto ticket spinz

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think everyone gave up on this thread.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I quit smoking weed a month ago, and its been 30 days of constant flashbacks on how much I belong in this thread :stare:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Don't be so hard on yourself bud

okay

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Thank the fucken lord

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

I note that there are multiple people who haven't posted here yet.

any list or...?/

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
im a fake dumb gently caress, just playing games and wasting ur time making u think im a dumb gently caress but im secretly sarmt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

im a fake dumb gently caress, just playing games and wasting ur time making u think im a dumb gently caress but im secretly sarmt

Fuckin diabolical

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:evilsmily;

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

https://forums.somethingawful.com/online.php?forumid=273

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

:evilsmily;

How you been brother? I've missed you.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Honestly surprised Ive made it this far

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

Honestly surprised Ive made it this far

Yeah? Tell me brother.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Spinz posted:

Stay tuned

Did you put an eBay bid on a DeLorean because you thought it was an actual time machine?we’ve all been there

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’m too loving stupid to read a simple graph

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Had a mediocre buffet breakfast for a work thing this morning. Got my stuff on my plate, grabbed some cutlery and napkins and went to tuck into my hash browns and, “oh. I’ve got two forks”.

Dave stays winning in front of her industry peers all day.

In my defense, there was a wait for coffee and I’d had two lovely nights sleep in a three star hotel.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Finally. A thread for me.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
It took me over 20 years of not finding people attractive to discover that I am asexual

It took me over 20 years of making GBS threads my pants to realize that maybe my body just doesn't like dairy

I added to my Google search history within the last week: Is a sea lion a lion?

In short I'm dumb as gently caress

Piss And Shittium
Dec 20, 2023
I'm a fumb duck yeah

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

the older I get the more I realize how fuckin stupid I am lol

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Sex is one of the things that just turns my brain off, weird how it happens. And sure, there's regrets later maybe, but during? The middle of? In flagrante delicto? Big dum

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

I am really really stupid.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

the older I get the more I realize how fuckin stupid I am lol

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I can be real dumb, but is anyone out there actually smart?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Olewithmilk posted:

I can be real dumb, but is anyone out there actually smart?

this is another realization with age. if im this dumb, how dumb is the average person....

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Inspired by the switchy guy introduction thread I was going to make a GBS Re-introduction Thread but then I remembered this thread exists

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Beefed Owl posted:

It took me over 20 years of not finding people attractive to discover that I am asexual

It took me over 20 years of making GBS threads my pants to realize that maybe my body just doesn't like dairy

:hmmyes: I'm 44, there have been literally two people I've been physically attracted to in my entire life, and I'm not even sure I have the capacity to feel that way about anyone anymore. Its only been in the last three months or so where I thought "there's a description for this"

also Ive been chasing ulcerative colitis for 15+ years, doctor diagnosis and everything, when DDPM posted a FODMOPs chart maybe a month ago and I had one of the biggest ah-HA moments of my life.

I'm not wasting anyone's time with the dumb poo poo I google, just read my tremendously lovely post history!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’ll kick any feller’s rear end says he’s dumber’n me.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Beefed Owl posted:

This post made me lol.

I'd probably say taking 20 years to figure out your sexuality isn't that dumb though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I blame all the head trauma. And there's been a lot of it!

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Just here to laugh at the idiots.

Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Beefed Owl posted:

is that ace and poo poo pants stuff related