Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Gang tags should be clickable and take you to the thread they're from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it should be much easier to find goldbelly affiliate links

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The front page was actually very funny and clever and should come back

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

gang tags gay as

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

they're not very funny or fun anymore and we're all just here because of inertia

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

theres a lot of inter forum hostility

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

one random person should be given full buttons every day unannounced. bring back the files forum.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

they're not very funny or fun anymore and we're all just here because of inertia

:wrong:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth would make an excellent mod

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

different rules for different forums is a huge mistake

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
siggy's should be mandatory

https://i.imgur.com/uC9TI6b.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person
Refusing to comply verticality statistics since 6/30/23

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

titty_baby_ posted:

theres a lot of inter forum hostility

That's a true fact not an opinion PS gently caress cspam

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

mods didn't know

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Horny posting should be allowed. Reason?
The lepers colony would be a lot funnier.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Grey Cat posted:

Horny posting should be allowed. Reason?
The lepers colony would be a lot funnier.

Eventually you come to your senses and ask Sayori to escape with you from the sex house, only to have your attempt to elope foiled by a shotgun-toting foster mom. She menaces you and Sayori into compliance and hog-ties you both in the super sexy sex basement of the sex house. She explains that she is behind all the craziness because her husband ran off with previous maid, although she never even attempts to explain how she made everyone go crazy. She tells Ken that she "needs his seed" so she won't kill him, but Sayori has outlived her usefulness. Then she insists that, and I will quote the game here because I don't want to get this wrong, "I want you to gently caress [Sayori] in her rear end and then poo poo on her." Realizing the only way to save Sayori is by loving her and making GBS threads on her, Ken begins the anal assault but manages to untie her before the expected steaming brown finale.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

EorayMel posted:

Ken begins the anal assault but manages to untie her before the expected steaming brown finale.

This ken person sounds like quite a gentleman

KING EGG
Dec 1, 2000

Saturday is "Treat Day"
free small fries or cheeseburger on regdate anniversary (claimable retrospectively)

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Further sub-divide the anime forums to such a degree that nobody can talk to each other and we create another 4-chan.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Goon game safaris were the height of comedy and should return in some form

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

they are good.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“EDIT: OH gently caress NEW PAGE WHAT A SNIPE NEED CONTENT UHH UHH HERE’S A PICTURE OF A [NOUN]” should be probatable.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

You Are A Werewolf posted:

“EDIT: OH gently caress NEW PAGE WHAT A SNIPE NEED CONTENT UHH UHH HERE’S A PICTURE OF A [NOUN]” should be probatable.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

EorayMel posted:

Eventually you come to your senses and ask Sayori to escape with you from the sex house, only to have your attempt to elope foiled by a shotgun-toting foster mom. She menaces you and Sayori into compliance and hog-ties you both in the super sexy sex basement of the sex house. She explains that she is behind all the craziness because her husband ran off with previous maid, although she never even attempts to explain how she made everyone go crazy. She tells Ken that she "needs his seed" so she won't kill him, but Sayori has outlived her usefulness. Then she insists that, and I will quote the game here because I don't want to get this wrong, "I want you to gently caress [Sayori] in her rear end and then poo poo on her." Realizing the only way to save Sayori is by loving her and making GBS threads on her, Ken begins the anal assault but manages to untie her before the expected steaming brown finale.

I didn't realize your database also contained front page articles

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Smugworth's attempt at cultivating a cult of personality means that people should follow him around the forums, replying to all his posts with "hell ya! bust a cap in em, thugworth!!!'

Smugworth posted:

I didn't realize your database also contained front page articles

hell ya! bust a cap in em, thugworth!!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Before posting, you should ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"
If you can answer "yes" to this, then you should post. If you cannot, then you should refrain from posting. If you post anyway, the mods should gas your thread, automatically awarding you a 15-minute probation.

Before replying, you should ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"
If you can answer "yes" to this, then you should reply. If you cannot, you should refrain from replying.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Cubone posted:

Before posting, you should ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"
If you can answer "yes" to this, then you should post. If you cannot, then you should refrain from posting. If you post anyway, the mods should gas your thread, automatically awarding you a 15-minute probation.

Before replying, you should ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"
If you can answer "yes" to this, then you should reply. If you cannot, you should refrain from replying.

:hmmyes:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Cubone posted:

Counterpoint: :justpost:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

You Are A Werewolf posted:

it is, when i see it

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

all users should be able to evade any kind of probation or ban by, instead, choosing to permanently replace their username with their real name and use a photo of their actual face as their avatar.

should a user choose to go this route and continue to violate the rules, instead of probations or bans, screenshots of their posting history will be mailed to their irl friends, family, and coworkers.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It's incredibly funny to me whenever I see someone get probed for a lovely post and then their post history is like tonnes of probes and bans for the exact same thing. Like obviously bad posts bad, but also it makes the mods seem kind of stupid and powerless like they're hoping the next time they'll figure it out lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

It's incredibly funny to me whenever I see someone get probed for a lovely post and then their post history is like tonnes of probes and bans for the exact same thing. Like obviously bad posts bad, but also it makes the mods seem kind of stupid and powerless like they're hoping the next time they'll figure it out lol

Worthless poster making worthless posts. Also you've been here less than a year and already have 2 bans and 4 probations.

fanny packin heat posted:

You had best un-gently caress yourself before I un-screw your head and poo poo down your neck.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

EorayMel posted:

Worthless poster making worthless posts. Also you've been here less than a year and already have 2 bans and 4 probations.

I feel like probes where they call you a slur probably shouldn't count

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

EorayMel posted:

I can't tell if you think I'm that poster or just used my post as a jumping off point to call someone random out.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

I can't tell if you think I'm that poster or just used my post as a jumping off point to call someone random out.

It was the second one.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This is why we communicate folks. It's the basis of all interaction, whether real or online and fake. Problem solved, please carry on.

Also 2 bans and 4 probes in a year seems decently impressive but I wonder what the worst offender has been that isn't just a rereg?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
If someone gets a sixxer the goon who reported them should also get a sixxer.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it is, when i see it

:thanks:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there should be post quotas to increase daily user engagements

also an automated matchmaking service should pair single goons based on their posting style and content to increase romantic user engagements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I should be able to post the goatman wherever and whenever I want.
And not get banned or probed.

Also lots of :females: goons should want to fornicate with me.