Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

you ever hear of john charles metcalfe? he was a cool dude who lived an awesome life. the most awesome part being back in the thirties when he infiltrated the american nazi party to learn all of their incredibly stupid secrets. these were published by the chicago times in 1937, after which he was appointed Agent-in-Charge of Nazi-Fascist Investigations for the House Committee on Un-American Activities. perhaps the only cool and good thing that committee has ever done?

dude was an absolute master of disguise. got in good with all the nazi leadership and they were spilling the beans left and right. guy was so convincing and well liked that hitler sent him a personal invite to come hang on party day in nuremburg

his disguise?

nazis are dumb as hell :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:911:

Jan 25, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jan 25, 2024

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

TrashMammal posted:

you ever hear of john charles metcalfe? he was a cool dude who lived an awesome life. the most awesome part being back in the thirties when he infiltrated the american nazi party to learn all of their incredibly stupid secrets. these were published by the chicago times in 1937, after which he was appointed Agent-in-Charge of Nazi-Fascist Investigations for the House Committee on Un-American Activities. perhaps the only cool and good thing that committee has ever done?

dude was an absolute master of disguise. got in good with all the nazi leadership and they were spilling the beans left and right. guy was so convincing and well liked that hitler sent him a personal invite to come hang on party day in nuremburg

his disguise?

lol

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Imagine wearing this get up during 9-11. Just lmao.

“HEY, DANA, DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS??”
“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know” *shakes turtle costume*

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

TrashMammal posted:

his disguise?

Nazis see a guy that looks like a giant loving dork and think he's one of their own.

Good disguise, it's hard to look like that loving big of a dork, and he nailed it so hard every Nazi thought he had the ideal Nazi look.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Mega64 posted:

Nazis see a guy that looks like a giant loving dork and think he's one of their own.

Good disguise, it's hard to look like that loving big of a dork, and he nailed it so hard every Nazi thought he had the ideal Nazi look.

astonishing how some things never change

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
It's Cherry pie man, get him!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I think only Hitler's supposed to do the weird inward-turned salute, they should've caught this guy day 1.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you can probably do this in 2024

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Disguise rear end wearing motherfucker looking like a dime store fuhrer. Get that hiding rear end some haircut and a pair of loving dungarees.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lookin good!

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
Clicked on thread looking for this guy

now I will go back to byob (where he hangs out)

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Imagine wearing this get up during 9-11. Just lmao.

“HEY, DANA, DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS??”
“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know” *shakes turtle costume*

Imagine if someone told them that morning that the terror attack taking place in NY would generate more laughs for people than the movie they’re making could ever dream of and the only reason anyone will even remember the thing in 20 years is because “lol they shot that bit on 9/11”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Literally A Person posted:

Disguise rear end wearing motherfucker looking like a dime store fuhrer. Get that hiding rear end some haircut and a pair of loving dungarees.

Excuse me, give him some blonde hair and you've got the ideal Aryan body and dress. Are you saying Nazis lack fashion sense?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

All you need is a glue on mustache OP, not even the Hitler kind.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

redshirt posted:

All you need is a glue on mustache OP, not even the Hitler kind.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005