Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
My brother is currently getting a decent sized tattoo on his back removed. I'll try to recount the details accurately. Some things, like how much it cost, could be off, sorry!
First, I'm not sure how long each removal session is, but he said there are going to be nine or ten sessions of removal, each session is two or three months apart.
He said it does hurt, but hurts in a different way than getting a tattoo. I don't have any tattoos so I can't really relate, he does feel like the pain is worth it though.
The tattoo fades a little each time. They are breaking up the ink under the skin a little more with each visit, so that makes sense.
I think he said each visit is like 300 dollars? This is the thing I'm least certain of.
That's all I can remember, I'll ask him about others details though, he likes to talk about it

Edit: he mentioned he plays on his switch like a big ol nerd during the appointments, so they must be long enough to do that

cinnamon rollout fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jan 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU