Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
So James Bond and Moneypenny are always flirting and trading innuendos and poo poo and it seems like they're both dtf so why don't they just follow through? Especially since Bond is boinking an average of like 3 other chicks per movie so it's not like he isn't an easy lay or anything.

Or are they actually knocking boots on the regular and they're just not showing us?

Or is the joke that they actually don't want to partake in the ol' in-and-out and they're being mutually sarcastic?

Forgive me if the answer's obvious but It just seems like 60 years is an awful long time to be doing this "mmm wouldn't it be great if we could have hot sex?" "yeah seriously lol" game without it either finally getting to the point or cooling off and just being work buds or what have you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I think I posted this in the wrong forum, but what's done is done!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Because Bond would get in big trouble with HR if he pursued a workplace relationship without prior approval, OP.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
They're both gay, wlw/mlm solidarity

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Cacator posted:

Because Bond would get in big trouble with HR if he pursued a workplace relationship without prior approval, OP.

They gave him a license to kill but not a license to drill, eh? Tsk tsk.

Er, excuse me, "licence."

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
He’s pathologically afraid of having a relatively-normal, stable relationship.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

That's true but it doesn't have anything to do with letting your boss's secretary ride your baloney poney!

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

You don't have that hot friend that you don't want to hook up with but maintain the flirty relationship? That's such a valuable thing to have, even outside of the friendship.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

the original work wife situation

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
it would be deeply unprofessional to sleep with a co-worker, op.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
He's too safe there, Bond can't get it up if he hasn't killed someone in the last 24 hours.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I think they do it all the time op

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is she the old chick who's his boss or the secretary?

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Both, maybe? There's at least one version of the "James Bond is a codename" theory that says Judi Dench's character is the secretary from the older movies after getting promoted.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Robot Style posted:

Both, maybe? There's at least one version of the "James Bond is a codename" theory that says Judi Dench's character is the secretary from the older movies after getting promoted.

Judi Dench never wanted to bone 007 so that right there kind of debunks that theory.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well, she never wanted to bone the Brosnan and Craig Bonds. Jury's still out on Moore or Connery.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Dench wanted that Dalton D

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Every version of Bond, M, and Moneypenny have hosed. Occam’s razor, of course they did. Why would it be any other way?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
But did they gently caress together or did she take them separately?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

David D. Davidson posted:

But did they gently caress together or did she take them separately?

its part of one of those HR team building exercises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
It'd be pretty sick if there was a scene where Bond said a suave one-liner along the lines of

"Mish Moneypenny, that sheksh wash nishe and cool. I cummed shuper hard."

And then Moneypenny was like

"Oh, James."

That would rule.